What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

Power is the SHIT!!! I can't wait until Saturday night when the new season starts...it should hold me until The Walking Dead and How to get away with Murder come back on

I will have to "binge watch" Empire to see what hell everyone is talking about before it comes back on myself Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Waiting on The Walking Dead as well. I've been missing out on HTGAWM, may have to binge before the next season.

So how that admin thing workin out for you?

Ok dont be mean , but right now catching up on Blue Bloods and kinda stuck on that right now and of course on saturdays Ghost Adventures ..I have xfinity any recommendations ?
  • mam5
  • 06-01-2015, 01:08 AM

Waiting for Season 2 to start
What is on that's worth me turning on the TV these days? Turned it on last for Empire. What's good now?
  • cr76
  • 06-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Gotham, family Guy , true detective , homeland
I'm waiting for Hannibal, True Detective, The Walking Dead, and Bates Motel to come back from hiatus.

If I want to laugh my ass off, Brooklyn 99 and Workaholics.
  • cr76
  • 06-02-2015, 06:24 AM
I love bates motel- for got about that one
  • mam5
  • 06-04-2015, 03:45 PM

This is another show I recently started watching, it's good if you've got a silly sense of humor.
I just finished binge watching Daredevil and I can't wait until the second season, but I guess I'll have to until 2016.

Penny fucking Dreadful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE anything with Eva Green is AMAZINGLY GOOD!
Not TV but Orange is the New Black is back on Netflix June 12. I also really like Peaky Blinders on Netflix as well and Sherlock
Looking forward to Ballers. Looks interesting.

Looking forward to Ballers. Looks interesting.

Originally Posted by zerodahero
Looking forward to this one myself.

An adaptation of Steven Soderberg's movie The Girlfriend Experience from 2009 is coming to STARZ next year.

I missed the movie, but I will probably give the TV show a view when it comes out next year.

The 2009 Movie with Sasha Grey:

True Detective - Season 2

Through 2 episodes, So far it pales to Season 1....though it got interesting at the end of episode 2, so I'm hopeful the writer Nic Pizzolato can come through again.