Without Collusion Trump Is Not President, Hillary Is!

Without collusion Hillary would not have been the nominee, Bernie would have been the one to lose to Trump.
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Without collusion Hillary would not have been the nominee, Bernie would have been the one to lose to Trump. Originally Posted by Budman
Ha! You're not wrong....
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Bernie would have been a different kind of scary.
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Is there a party that cares about spending reductions anymore?

Is there a party that cares about spending reductions anymore? Originally Posted by grean
Bernie would have been a different kind of scary. Originally Posted by grean
Bernie wouldn't have been so bad. I'd take him over Clinton any day. One of his biggest down falls is the way he dresses, he needs to get a Taylor.

Jim
Hey SStupid... so whaddaya think of talk radio? Cherie thinks you ought to try it! They even let you call in and spew your own lib-retarded propaganda! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's right Mark Levin even gives Liberals their own line. He eats their azz up.
Hilary lost. Plain and simple. There is evidence that Russia did attempt to tamper with the election. HOWEVER.

There is not a single shred of evidence that shows any attempt to meddle altered the results. Originally Posted by grean
And what evidence we SEE of the russians wanting to tamper, COMES FROM Under the time frame Obama was president.. AND HE and the DNC knew about it but did nothing. so if anyone should be done for collusion its them..

The problem is the Liberal are "OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
A fact they keep PROVING the more and more they defend the stance one's sex is mutable (gender dysphoria), but climate change is settled science..

Without collusion Hillary would not have been the nominee, Bernie would have been the one to lose to Trump. Originally Posted by Budman
Ha! You're not wrong.... Originally Posted by grean
Agreed. You don't see ANYONE on the left lambasting the DNC or Hiillary for THEIR collusion to steal the election from Bernie..

Is there a party that cares about spending reductions anymore? Originally Posted by grean
Doesn't seem to be.. LIbtards never care about spending cuts, UNLESS its to the Dept of Defense.. And RINOS and coward republicans are too SCARED to go after entitlement spending, for fear of being labeled racist/sexist etc..
One of his biggest down falls is the way he dresses, he needs to get a Taylor.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Taylor Swift, you fucking RETARD?

James Taylor, you fucking RETARD?

Zachary Taylor, you fucking RETARD?

Or someone who sews clothing, like a TAILOR???

What a fucking RETARD!

I'm sure Alex Jones would be proud of you though.

What a fucking RETARD!

I'm sure Alex Jones would be proud of you though. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
now that was uncalled for!!! the spamoids got you really bad!!!

INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --

What a fucking RETARD!

I'm sure Alex Jones would be proud of you though. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you knew what I meant you low brow pompous ass.

Jim
Are you out of coloring books yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
they can never have enough coloring books and safe spaces.
  • R.M.
  • 12-05-2017, 04:24 AM
Republicans and democrats, independents, everyone should be upset that we have a man as president that fixed the election by colluding with Russia. Think about that and what it means to our democracy if he is not punished! We cannot be like a third world nation and allow criminals like the Trumps to steal elections!
That’s why it is so important to “lock them up” and as Americans we should demand it! Wake up people don’t be one of those that supported and was a puppet in the largest political scandal our country had ever seen! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Dude your butt hurt runs deep.