Official get Lube MyAss out of the slammer petition

As you may know I got Av8R banned- because of his rudeness, arrogance and danger to the community. In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hello?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Hello? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What about the points I served you junior? They taste like chicken?
What about the points I served you junior? They taste like chicken? Originally Posted by WTF

did you? where's the proof, Chrissy Evert.
Just as you call everyone different than you gay. Then again you do have GEYdar.
You are the last person that should say anything about name calling. You post like you have Tourettes half the time. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's not MY fault that YOU and the rest of the EUNUCH'S Club hasn't come out of the closet yet ! obammy made it "ok " to be " out and proud " ! Hell YOU all can even get " married " now !
It's not MY fault that YOU and the rest of the EUNUCH'S Club hasn't come out of the closet yet ! obammy made it "ok " to be " out and proud " ! Hell YOU all can even get " married " now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I am not as comfortable with myself as you are. Hell I did not even know I was Gay until you seduced me. I have to admit I have never felt like that before. I don't know if it was that Magic Tongue of yours or the peach fuzz tickling my balls that made it feel so good. If I come out of the closet will you promise to do it again? I don't think I am ready for marriage yet but thanks for the offer.
I am not as comfortable with myself as you are. Hell I did not even know I was Gay until you seduced me. I have to admit I have never felt like that before. I don't know if it was that Magic Tongue of yours or the peach fuzz tickling my balls that made it feel so good. If I come out of the closet will you promise to do it again? I don't think I am ready for marriage yet but thanks for the offer. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
YOUR hurt and anger over YOUR loss of YOUR hero here is affecting YOUR memory and recognition skills, FLUFFER. That was LUBE that encouraged YOUR latent gay tendencies and got YOU to WK for HIM here. Go to the H-E-B parking lot and " console " YOUR hero LUBE if YOU wish to " rekindle " YOUR new-found gay ways. But, nice try at transference. Maybe EKIM and assup can work with you on that. They are " masters " at transference. Maybe YOU can fluff for them now ! They are always looking for good " hands " down at their gloryholes.
YOUR hurt and anger over YOUR loss of YOUR hero here is affecting YOUR memory and recognition skills, FLUFFER. That was LUBE that encouraged YOUR latent gay tendencies and got YOU to WK for HIM here. Go to the H-E-B parking lot and " console " YOUR hero LUBE if YOU wish to " rekindle " YOUR new-found gay ways. But, nice try at transference. Maybe EKIM and assup can work with you on that. They are " masters " at transference. Maybe YOU can fluff for them now ! They are always looking for good " hands " down at their gloryholes. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Now you are sounding like your mentor HFC. Look If you want to meet guys at the HEB I am not one to judge. I will stand up for your right to sleep with who or what ever you choose.
You keep mentioning the HEB parking lot. If I recall you are the one that goes there. They do not have them in my area. I would be happy to meet you next time I am passing through on my way to Corpus. It would be cheaper than going to A+ anyway, if you are as good as you say. I do not want to drive all the way to down with blue balls cause you lied to me. Tell you what, you suck as good as you lie and I will buy your groceries. Or do you just get Depends and KY there.
Now you are sounding like your mentor HFC. Look If you want to meet guys at the HEB I am not one to judge. I will stand up for your right to sleep with who or what ever you choose.
You keep mentioning the HEB parking lot. If I recall you are the one that goes there. They do not have them in my area. I would be happy to meet you next time I am passing through on my way to Corpus. It would be cheaper than going to A+ anyway, if you are as good as you say. I do not want to drive all the way to down with blue balls cause you lied to me. Tell you what, you suck as good as you lie and I will buy your groceries. Or do you just get Depends and KY there. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Well now, since YOU offered to buy YOUR hero LUBE Wide Ass a beer the next time you " passed through, and HE was the one that DEMANDED that I meet him at an HEB, mebbe YOU should be asking YOUR hero for a MEATing in the HEB parking lot. And a EUNUCH like you shouldn't have an issue with getting blue balls. Or is YOUR knowledge of anatomy as good as YOUR knowledge of stolen valor POS ? Is YOUR continued WKing for YOUR now-banned hero YOUR " signature " on the petition for LUBE's return ? Mebbe YOU can buy LUBE some groceries and some KY, Depends and YOURSELF some cases of preparation H lip balm. YOU will probably be going through a lot of that lip balm when YOU MEAT YOUR hero LUBE and kiss his WIDE ASS ! Maybe, on YOUR return trip from seeing YOUR hero, YOU could be a pal to assup and take him some of LUBE's dingleberries so assup can keep the reach-around crews wine business going. He might even share a bottle or two with YOU on YOUR visit to YOUR hero's mentor ! Be sure to wear YOUR rainbow thong when visiting LUBE and assup. LUBE might think that YOU are " out of uniform " when YOU come see him !
Well now, since YOU offered to buy YOUR hero LUBE Wide Ass a beer the next time you " passed through, and HE was the one that DEMANDED that I meet him at an HEB, mebbe YOU should be asking YOUR hero for a MEATing in the HEB parking lot. And a EUNUCH like you shouldn't have an issue with getting blue balls. Or is YOUR knowledge of anatomy as good as YOUR knowledge of stolen valor POS ? Is YOUR continued WKing for YOUR now-banned hero YOUR " signature " on the petition for LUBE's return ? Mebbe YOU can buy LUBE some groceries and some KY, Depends and YOURSELF some cases of preparation H lip balm. YOU will probably be going through a lot of that lip balm when YOU MEAT YOUR hero LUBE and kiss his WIDE ASS ! Maybe, on YOUR return trip from seeing YOUR hero, YOU could be a pal to assup and take him some of LUBE's dingleberries so assup can keep the reach-around crews wine business going. He might even share a bottle or two with YOU on YOUR visit to YOUR hero's mentor ! Be sure to wear YOUR rainbow thong when visiting LUBE and assup. LUBE might think that YOU are " out of uniform " when YOU come see him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Man you are on a roll today. More jibberish from the Head lunatic. You just posted about meeting him up there and gave him 300 seconds to get there. He even had proof he got there as fast as he could. You were long gone if you even was there at all. If you had any credibility it went out the window that day.
You still have not responded to me offering to meet you. I know why too. Because I live out of town and we would have to make an arrangement on my schedule. That means you can not make a reindeer game out of it.
By the way what is your obsession with dingle berries? I do have a few gay friends and I never hear them talk about them. Is that a regional thing? Or is it a fetish that you enjoy?
Man you are on a roll today. More jibberish from the Head lunatic. You just posted about meeting him up there and gave him 300 seconds to get there. He even had proof he got there as fast as he could. You were long gone if you even was there at all. If you had any credibility it went out the window that day.
You still have not responded to me offering to meet you. I know why too. Because I live out of town and we would have to make an arrangement on my schedule. That means you can not make a reindeer game out of it.
By the way what is your obsession with dingle berries? I do have a few gay friends and I never hear them talk about them. Is that a regional thing? Or is it a fetish that you enjoy? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Well, YOU and YOUR " gay friends " ( is that like saying YOU have BLACK " friends " ? ) might not want to watch the news today. CNN and TWC NEWS just had a story that will have all of YOU crying since the RAINBOW LOUNGE in Fort Worth burned down today. What is it YOU fags say " Oh, if those cum-stained walls could talk ! " Wasn't that the spot that assup was considering for YOU to operate his gloryhole franchise ?
Well, YOU and YOUR " gay friends " ( is that like saying YOU have BLACK " friends " ? ) might not want to watch the news today. CNN and TWC NEWS just had a story that will have all of YOU crying since the RAINBOW LOUNGE in Fort Worth burned down today. What is it YOU fags say " Oh, if those cum-stained walls could talk ! " Wasn't that the spot that assup was considering for YOU to operate his gloryhole franchise ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
By saying I have gay friends does not mean I go clubbing with them. And how would that be the same as having Black friends? I have conservative friends also.You seem to always be up on the latest " Gay" news for some reason. I think I know why. LOL!