House Republicans to Twitler: FUCK YOU.

It is pathetic how stupid Asswipe is. The whole fucking world is aware that the VA is used by Medical Schools for training residents, and Asswipe the Pig, in an attempt to try and prove how smart he is, instead makes a total ass of himself and proves once and for all what an uninformed cocksucker he is.

When he dies, hell will reclaim one of its own kind. Originally Posted by DSK
Sometimes it's hard to figure out why the pig starts squealing hysterically... in this case, he is jealous because he found out bambino has a real job earning a real paycheck. It reminds him that he (asswipe) is just a lazy, slovenly, self-loathing pig sucking on the guvmint teet.
He said USUALLY, JL.

And yes, I know that every surgeon in Pissburg refuses to walk into the surgical suite without having EATLER in there with 'em, just in case some of the good shit falls on the floor.

You're pathetic, JL; the WK every dipshit needs.

Maybe you're really EATLER'S Dad?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ASWIPES FAMILY ALBUM. STUPID COCKSUCKING PIG
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2017, 08:41 PM
Sometimes it's hard to figure out why the pig starts squealing hysterically... in this case, he is jealous because he found out bambino has a real job earning a real paycheck. It reminds him that he (asswipe) is just a lazy, slovenly, self-loathing pig sucking on the guvmint teet. Originally Posted by lustylad
On the one hand, Asswipe has shown himself many times and here again on this thread to be the idiot will all know him to be.

But Asswipe does seem to have one talent. He is so unlikable everyone seems to hate him. I would bet that even Will Rogers would have made an exception to his famous phrase about never having met a man he didn't like concerning Asswipe.

No one likes him. Even his husband probably hates him.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

Can't you dipshits do any better?

Same shit from the same assholes.

Junior and DSK, the eternal chameleon.

Making EATLER eat COCKS again!

#MEECA

So, EATLER, what percentage of procedures done by residents equals USUALLY?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!

Can't you dipshits do any better?

Same shit from the same assholes.

Junior and DSK, the eternal chameleon.

Making EATLER eat COCKS again!

#MEECA

So, EATLER, what percentage of procedures done by residents equals USUALLY?

STUPID PIG SELFIE
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 07:49 AM
what percentage of procedures done by residents equals USUALLY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://www.va.gov/HEALTH/docs/VHA_Q...eport_2013.pdf
https://www.va.gov/HEALTH/docs/VHA_Q...eport_2013.pdf Originally Posted by DSK
It wasn't in there, JL. You didn't find it either, did you? But I'm sure EATLER, the Limpdick Lardass appreciates you doing his work for him, and in so doing corroborating my assertion that he's totally full of shit.

Thanks for proving my point, Bert Jones!

You get a T-shirt!

STUPID PIG SELFIE Originally Posted by bambino
DID EATLER OINK AGAIN?

Yep.

DID EATLER PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE FOR HIS BULLSHIT CLAIM?

Nope.

How many HUNDREDS of surgeries have you "observed" that were performed by residents -- not assisted by residents but performed by PGY-1, -2, or -3?

Autopsies? I'd buy that. I imagine you as the creepy dude who pays the morgue attendant $25 to fondle the corpses.

But the rest? NAW, it's bullshit.

Poor EATLER! Even his Daddy can't save him!

DID EATLER OINK AGAIN?

Yep.

Nope.

How many HUNDREDS of surgeries have you "observed" that were performed by residents -- not assisted by residents but performed by PGY-1, -2, or -3?

Autopsies? I'd buy that. I imagine you as the creepy dude who pays the morgue attendant $25 to fondle the corpses.

Shit Eatler, get you some...

Typical SLOBBRIN hijack.

How many surgeries have YOU had SLOBBRIN?

Were they performed by illegal residents? Or permanent residents?
DID EATLER OINK AGAIN?

Yep.

Nope.

Typical Shit Eatler hi-jack

How many cocks did you gobble last night at your glory hole or did you lose count after 100, again?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...usive-ny-club/

STFU you pig

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...enix/73045652/

https://www.aamc.org/download/385612/data/07182014.pdf Originally Posted by bambino
So the only number that comes out of that which may possibly be relevant to your utterly false claim was the story from Arizona where the complaint was that minor surgeries were being performed by unsupervised residents. That estimate was THIRTY FUCKING PERCENT.

Does thirty percent of minor surgeries support your claim that surgical procedures in the VA are USUALLY performed by residents?

The other story was irrelevant to your defense, EATLER. You remain an incredibly LARGE lying sack of shit.

Swing and a miss, EATLER!

So the only number that comes out of that which may possibly be relevant to your utterly false claim was the story from Arizona where the complaint was that minor surgeries were being performed by unsupervised residents. That estimate was THIRTY FUCKING PERCENT.

Does thirty percent of minor surgeries support your claim that surgical procedures in the VA are USUALLY performed by residents?

The other story was irrelevant to your defense, EATLER. You remain an incredibly LARGE lying sack of shit.

Swing and a miss, EATLER!

You can't read and you're a total idiot. 41% of all surgeries at the VA are performed with training programs. That means RESIDENTS you stupid fuck. Not all VAs are affiliated with training programs. So that % goes higher than 41% at the VAs that are affiliated with teaching institutions. Like the one here in Pittsburgh. The Residents are involved with all facets of care there from the clinic to the OR you fucking idiot. So, I've seen residents perform arthroscopies, arthroplasties, fracture fixation without an attending physician in the room you fuckng idiot. And if the Super Chief (resident) feels he needs an attending physician, he will request one you fucking idiot. So don't pin your aurgument on "usually". You've never been to a VA or the workings of a teaching program. Here's more info on Chief Residents:

http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/c...ical-education

You're always a STUPID PIG
You can't read and you're a total idiot. 41% of all surgeries at the VA are performed with training programs. That means RESIDENTS you stupid fuck. Not all VAs are affiliated with training programs. So that % goes higher than 41% at the VAs that are affiliated with teaching institutions. Like the one here in Pittsburgh. The Residents are involved with all facets of care there from the clinic to the OR you fucking idiot. So, I've seen residents perform arthroscopies, arthroplasties, fracture fixation without an attending physician in the room you fuckng idiot. And if the Super Chief (resident) feels he needs an attending physician, he will request one you fucking idiot. So don't pin your aurgument on "usually". You've never been to a VA or the workings of a teaching program. Here's more info on Chief Residents:

http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/c...ical-education

You're always a STUPID PIG Originally Posted by bambino
If you only knew... LMAO!

OK, so what is your "aurgument?" That USUALLY the unsupervised resident performs 100% of 41% of the surgical procedures?

I understand what you wrote, EATLER. And I understand the role resident play in the health care system, and the service they perform to the underserved communities. Who knows? I may even have spent time visiting a residency program or two whilst taking a break from handing you your ass on ECCIE?

But what's your fucking "aurgument?" You grossly exaggerated the facts and I called you on it. PERIOD.

How many of them residents know that their prosthetic salesman checking their work has a big salami up his ass and may cause them to fuck up a veteran by looking over their shoulder?

LMAO @ EATLER.