Ncns gent33

DK hit me in my pm let's get out of Jules ncns thread before she start crying that we hijacked it lmao
Can somebody translate this? I don't speak section 8.

Seriously, dude. I've dealt with some ignorant people in my life, but you really take the cake. The sheer amount of stupidity you manage to display boggles the mind. You hope I'm teaching remedial English? Why? I'd have to beat you with the textbook in an attempt to make you learn how to communicate through osmosis.

Why don't you do everybody here a huge favor and suck start your .40? Originally Posted by snarl
Snarl if you was alive you would be a sick man lol smh boy!!!!!!!
Just wanted to put this on out here so he does not waste anyone else's time.

It only takes a min to send an email or text letting someone know you aren't able to make it. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Not cool to no show...

you're fantastic! he really missed out!
Not cool to no show...

you're fantastic! he really missed out! Originally Posted by SD2011
Awwww thanks I miss you, hope all is well.
Does not compute...... Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Lmao, you made me spit my tea out.
Lmao, you made me spit my tea out. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Yeah that Dk is funny boy I was lmao!!! when I read that shit isn't he just greatest keep them coming Darkey you on a roll boy!!!
Lmao, you made me spit my tea out. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
HEY! How you doing?
HEY! How you doing? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I'm good, except for the fact that this new gig has me moving around so much that I have no time to do anything, so I'm horny as fuck and I can't workout so I'm getting fat too. Lol.

How are you?
Can somebody translate this? I don't speak section 8.

Seriously, dude. I've dealt with some ignorant people in my life, but you really take the cake. The sheer amount of stupidity you manage to display boggles the mind. You hope I'm teaching remedial English? Why? I'd have to beat you with the textbook in an attempt to make you learn how to communicate through osmosis.

Why don't you do everybody here a huge favor and suck start your .40? Originally Posted by snarl
Speak Section 8 - love that.

Lmao your ass ain't never wanted to meet me any where for lunch Mr McKinney tx
but nice try lol Originally Posted by suiram77
Sure sounds like a threat to me...

That want happen boo the only meltdown is between your legs smelly now your ass have said that the guy that ncns was full of shit and didn't have a reason why he did so ok why your ass still trying to convince me otherwise BIh let it go, again my point was to only say that some providers and hobbyist actually have a legit reason for their ncns so if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen stinky ass thot!!!!!!! Fucking cry baby he didn't miss a damn thing with your old ass. Lmao!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
With all that romance you're throwing out she's probably kicking herself for not getting to meet you in-person. You probably sent flowers and candy too.

Say what you want, if you want as a reply, debating you feels too much like picking on the retarded kid.
Speak Section 8 - love that.

Sure sounds like a threat to me...

With all that romance you're throwing out she's probably kicking herself for not getting to meet you in-person. You probably sent flowers and candy too.

Say what you want, if you want as a reply, debating you feels too much like picking on the retarded kid. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You got to be the stupidest ass person that has post yfwpt
I wasn't the one seeing Jules ass you idiot it was some other
Clown you fucking fool lmao at your swa!!!
You got to be the stupidest ass person that has post yfwpt
I wasn't the one seeing Jules ass you idiot it was some other
Clown you fucking fool lmao at your swa!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
whats funny is your right on the verge of a bannable meltdown....so predictable...lmao
Mods can you please close this I don't want this to turn into another Suriam meltdown drama thread Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Nobody is closing anything, I am about to make a bet with "Tiny" Gambino that Mr. Section 8 suriam77 is banned by post 65!!...I'm taking the over on 2:1 odds.

Holy Shit, I think suriam77 and sexyredd need to hookup...Wow, that'd be some ghetto shit talkin' at it's finest!
Nobody is closing anything, I am about to make a bet with "Tiny" Gambino that Mr. Section 8 suriam77 is banned by post 65!!...I'm taking the over on 2:1 odds.

Holy Shit, I think suriam77 and sexyredd need to hookup...Wow, that'd be some ghetto shit talkin' at it's finest! Originally Posted by ManSlut
How much you want to bet buddy and please don't say anything less than $1000 that would be a waste of my time and pm me so you can give me your contact info that way if I am by post 65 then I will meet you and pay up but if I'm still here by post 66 your ass have to pay up Deal boy!!!!!! Duces WT
How much you want to bet buddy and please don't say anything less than $1000 that would be a waste of my time and pm me so you can give me your contact info that way if I am by post 65 then I will meet you and pay up but if I'm still here by post 66 your ass have to pay up Deal boy!!!!!! Duces WT Originally Posted by suiram77
Hey giant IQ boy and Ebonics/Section 8 Translator, what do you mean by "Rich is Fuck"? You couldn't possibly have meant that you are "Rich AS Fuck" could you? You're a fucking moron.

I'd bet you my $1000 against a $100 from your dumb ass for every punctuation, grammar and spelling error YOU make and I wouldn't have to use every one of the posts you've made in this thread to pay you the $1000 and then take your $100's from you on your illiterate Ebonics/Section 8 "poetry".

Sorry to add crap to your very well-stated warning, Jules!

This Section 8 moron is making the average IQ go lower in America.

The guy in the Original Post could have called Jules - PERIOD. If the FUCKER is dead, he won't see this thread anyway. Maybe they'll let our Section 8 translator read the eulogy over at Forest Lawn.
Suiram77. Dude, you'll never learn.