Asian Champagne9999 Thanks!

I have met several providers who have had bad experiences with younger black men being too rough and scared them. It becomes a safety issue with some of these younger woman providers. I cant imagine how hard it must be to be a woman and let strangers of any color into your home or hotel room these days. I also agree that AC should have it listed in her profile, so I emailed her and she has since corrected this issue. She is a very sweet gal, just pretty new at all of this. Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
I have met several providers who have had bad experiences with older white men being too rough and scared them. But that's really not the point of this thread, is it? People weren't saying she couldn't see who she wanted, the issue was the peephole screening process.
Now I know you didn't mean anything by this, but that doesn't make it not funny. Is being black considered a condition now? If so where the hell is my government check....HA HA HA HA!!!

Just giving you a hard time PM. No malicious intent at all. Originally Posted by alreadygone
true on the not-so-serious part i wrote.
and busted on the it-doesnt-lessen-the-serious-part.

still, better to inform on things that matter to you than not inform, imho.

btw, after next year, no govt checks for new SSA beneficiaries!
just direct deposit or debit cards.
that's over 50 million checks a year!

btw, what to know where our govt receives and spends money?
http://fms.treas.gov/index.html
and more details here http://fms.treas.gov/annualreport/index.html
I am sorry for what happened. I have updated my profile to state my preference not to see AA men, I appologize for hurting anyones feelings. Originally Posted by Asianchampagne9999
Sounds like this problem has been solved.

Not sure we need to keep this one going, there is the stickied thread in the main discussion to argue the finer points of racial profiling in the hobby world?

We will never solve the "problem" because when you label someone's choice as a problem, you become the problem.

I choose not to see midgets, woman over 6'6" without heels, amputees, and providers eligible for Medicare. Using this scenario, I have a lot of problems.

The young lady has updated her profile since learning how important it is. There must be some other trainwreck to watch. I think Shep may have pictures of a recent one he witnessed.
I seen asian champagne and Im a AA. The first time I went she didnt answer after the whole screening process. The next time see says are you GOOD BLACK MEN, I was like ummm.. yes. So once I arrived she wouldnt let me leave, wanted me over and over again. I think the problem is that they are scared of black men. Its sad but its reality.
Peep hole screenin is how i'll do it when women start payin for cock. Originally Posted by monkmonk

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I'm a realist- I think a provider should state in her ad if she
does not wish to see certain clients, but if I were a black guy
I would ask for no other reason than not wanting to waste my
time and a drive for nothing. And if she told me she doesn't
normally see black guys but would see me anyway, I would pass.

I knew a girl that was whiter than I am, and she would only
date black guys, so what, it was her preference. Originally Posted by bojulay
someone please pass this note to rambro. lol