Jewish versus Arab Contributions to the World

I don't think losing you, JL, will be an obstacle we can't overcome. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's hardly the point - losing people with my kind of resources is bad policy.
Importing broke people, criminals, and the sick, old, and infirm - that's fucking stupid!
That's hardly the point - losing people with my kind of resources is bad policy.
Importing broke people, criminals, and the sick, old, and infirm - that's fucking stupid! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'll take a couple of those over a self-important, arrogant, pompous asshole like you, any day of the week. Seems to me you're much more into taking than you are giving. I don't think you bring much to the table.
I'll take a couple of those over a self-important, arrogant, pompous asshole like you, any day of the week. Seems to me you're much more into taking than you are giving. I don't think you bring much to the table. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are just showing your ignorance - no wonder you failed as a lawyer.
Great news - my son has finally sold his practice! As soon as the defensive battle to suppress the Gaza terrorists is over, I'm going back to Tel Aviv.
Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll keep commenting until I leave, but the end is near.
To all you liberals - running off rich people and letting poor people into your country is fucking stupid - keep it up, and you will go the way of all empires - right down the shitter. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't let the doorknob hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Actually, scratch that. Just get the fuck out already!
You are just showing your ignorance - no wonder you failed as a lawyer. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I didn't fail. Lol! But if it makes you feel better to think I did, go ahead. You've got a fragile ego, and depend on group identity for your self worth, because you have accomplished so little on your own. So make stuff up about me, if it helps you get through your pathetic life. Doesn't bother me.

Don't let the doorknob hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Actually, scratch that. Just get the fuck out already! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you, faggot!!
I didn't fail. Lol! But if it makes you feel better to think I did, go ahead. You've got a fragile ego, and depend on group identity for your self worth, because you have accomplished so little on your own. So make stuff up about me, if it helps you get through your pathetic life. Doesn't bother me.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Iffin it didn't bother you, you'd let it go, bitch
Define why you think your miserable life is a success
Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

why don't you get your ass back in the oven where you belong you hateful fuck!!
why don't you get your ass back in the oven where you belong you hateful fuck!! Originally Posted by John Taffer
The funny part is Jews are doing in Gaza what they ceaselessly/relentlessly cry, wail, & moan about Europeans doing to them for the greater part of two millennium vis-a-vis the Roman Empire, Spanish Inquisition, and finally the Holocaust.

No skin off my back though let the Muslims and Jews bury each other. Good Riddance.
"The infection will out."
why don't you get your ass back in the oven where you belong you hateful fuck!! Originally Posted by John Taffer
Why don't you put your husband's cock back into your mouth and STFU!!!
The funny part is Jews are doing in Gaza what they ceaselessly/relentlessly cry, wail, & moan about Europeans doing to them for the greater part of two millennium vis-a-vis the Roman Empire, Spanish Inquisition, and finally the Holocaust.

No skin off my back though let the Muslims and Jews bury each other. Good Riddance. Originally Posted by Augustus
We are not committing a holocaust you ignorant fuckhead - we are defending ourselves.
We are not committing a holocaust you ignorant fuckhead - we are defending ourselves. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
They ain't worth the bandwidth, or the keyboard activity.

You already know what level of border protection they find acceptable.
I am amazed by the early Jewish immigrants who created the great American songbook...talk about assimilation............

Where is the Muslim immigrant equivalent of Irving Berlin giving us God Bless America ???

Irving Berlin = God Bless America

Leonard Bernstein

Aron Copeland

George Gershwin

Stephen Sondheim

Jerome Kern

Jule Styne

Sammy Cahn
Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
There is the JL we all count on for a brilliant remark..