Cheap Trashy Liar

Wonder if she'll recognize her husband? I can hear the internet going crazy now with picture collecting from all sites/reviews/number changes/location changes, etc. NASA is big but, it ain't that damn big...

Happy Hobbying.
2 years ago???

Caroline, I love spending time with you. You are always classy and enjoy having you at my house and I look forward to seeing you again.
She's not Caroline anymore ��
She's gone uptown boy.
I just read a current thread about somebody else that picked you up drove around for two hours and dumped you off you can deny that also as I’m sure you will. You’ve already been embarrassed and humiliated and don’t know when you’ve been beat when it’s time to shut your mouth. It’s so much more I want to tell you but I went uptown just like Caroline did we left you behind I’ve got NASA money coming into my house so I could afford you 10 times if I wanted you
I sure hope everything posted on this board is fictional cuz, both occupations of the husband and the wife have been posted on this site by the same individual. They even posted what position they hold at the company they work for on a public review. And have terrible personal beef with another Provider that held a personal raw dicking typa relationship...

I can see it now. Wife/Neighbors: "We are investigating a hate crime, do you recall seeing these Prostitutes around this home"? (Shows the numerous face pics from reviews and other sites)

Carry on...
Well it would take some guy who works at NASA admitting that he’s a member of this site and Chases pussy and I don’t think that’s gonna happen. And everything that happens here is fictional anyway without video proof. And there are 80 women in my wife’s department so I’m going to continue to Hobby on. So Alyssa, are you doing anything tomorrow?
So Alyssa, are you doing anything tomorrow? Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Hopefully me
All sides have had their side told and leaving this open will just invite more drama and infractions. Time to move on.