So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

Kayla, I have visited you and had a nice time. I will most likely see you again unless you choose not to see me now that its out I am not a fan of the modern day Republicans. I would like to remind you that 43% of Texans voted for Obama so most likely you have seen quite a few guys that voted for him.
Add in the fact that Republicans are the ones that think the service you provide is wrong, there is even a greater chance of your clients being someone the does not support the "Rights" idea's. I understand that you feel strongly about your political views just as I do, but when you post in a manner the alienates Democrats it has to be counterproductive at best.
I certainly do not wish to argue with you over politics. I believe you have every right to your opinion. I am not a hard liner. I don't always agree with one side over the other.
If I made you mad, lets kiss and make up soon! Originally Posted by slingblade

"'Christ said, I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery.'" President Jimmy Carter (Dim-retard)
"'Christ said, I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery.'" President Jimmy Carter (Dim-retard) Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Or in your case lusting after a man In Bred Hankering for a dick.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Or in your case lusting after a man In Bred Hankering for a dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

lusting after a man dick coated with shit wearing a bra and high heels
Or in your case lusting after a man In Bred Hankering for a dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
lusting after a man dick coated with shit wearing a bra and high heels Originally Posted by CJ7
Anyone notice how the forum's lib-retarded chorus couldn't factually refute that the dim-retard -- Jimmy Carter -- said what he said?
snick x 10
why would anybody refute it. He said it.

You're an imbecile.

Notice how none of our mouth breathing redneck corprophiliacs can't factually refute that either?
Reopened. Don't make me work a cleanup job like that again. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
mmmmmm CC what are the rules in here???

Oh doove, would you like ta play a game of point.......................

errr wait I better know the rules first.
"'Christ said, I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery.'" President Jimmy Carter (Dim-retard) Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Carter merely quoted what was wrote in the Bible. How is that even relevant?
Kayla can speak for herself. I don't think she needs your help by the way. If you read any of my post you will see I never make up names for things I disagree with. You would make more of an impact if you chose to do the same.
Carter merely quoted what was wrote in the Bible. How is that even relevant?
Kayla can speak for herself. I don't think she needs your help by the way. If you read any of my post you will see I never make up names for things I disagree with. You would make more of an impact if you chose to do the same. Originally Posted by slingblade
He's a dim-retard; not a Republican!
IBIdiot attacks another total stranger.

Bug surprise.

News Flash asshole -- the GOP is going to totally cave and wind up with NOTHING as a result of this stupid shit, except a future in ruin!

why don't you call them names? That'll further your cause, whatever the fuck that is...

LMAO!
He will soon find out he is dealing with a moron.
mmmmmm CC what are the rules in here???

Oh doove, would you like ta play a game of point.......................

errr wait I better know the rules first. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sticky at the top of the forum, its pretty basic
Or less...
Sticky at the top of the forum, its pretty basic Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I just gotta ask are you banging that girl CC? (avatar)
I just gotta ask are you banging that girl CC? (avatar) Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are wacking off to his avatar...you SICK FUCK...