Roberts...the new Kennedy??

LBJ and my guess you...were all in on Vietnam. Just like you were in Iraq. Although your spiritual leader was not for the Iraq war....which is probably why you never comment on that cluster fuck.

Now it is on to Iran.
Originally Posted by WTF

Maybe you don't remember 1979 when Iran took over an American embassy, or 1983 when they blew up an American embassy. Iran's former president, I'm-a-dinner-jacket, was one of the hostage takers. So don't even begin to play like this is a spur-of-the-moment conflict.
Don't you remember that was Bobby Kenndey's competitor's refrain: "Hey, hey, LBJ! How many kids did you kill today?"

LBJ was a dim-retard.

And that was 70 years ago.

Yet, dim-retards are still killing babies today.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
To all the Vietnam vets in here. a giant FUCK YOU- courtesy of Donald Trump
To all the Vietnam vets in here. a giant FUCK YOU- courtesy of Donald Trump Originally Posted by themystic
But just moments ago you were extolling Nathan Phillips virtues for being a Vietnam Era veteran like me. And it was Slick Willie and hildebeest who more regularly impugned those who served. hildebeest's hatred for men in military uniforms is renowned! I find the Clinton's universal disdain for ALL who served far more contemptible than Trump's attacks against those select few who first personally attacked him.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 03:39 PM

Maybe you don't remember 1979 when Iran took over an American embassy, or 1983 when they blew up an American embassy. Iran's former president, I'm-a-dinner-jacket, was one of the hostage takers. So don't even begin to play like this is a spur-of-the-moment conflict.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes IB...I've read where we overthrew a democratically elected President and installed the Shah of Iran. Is that true?

I do remember '79 and I remember Reagan turning tail and running in '83 and I also remember Ronnie selling Iran arms. Funny, I remember Iran helping Reagan before the 1980 election by not releasing hostages. Some would say the Logan Act may have been abused, similar to Flynn.

My how history repeats itself.
Yes IB...I've read where we overthrew a democratically elected President and installed the Shah of Iran. Is that true?

I do remember '79 and I remember Reagan turning tail and running in '83 and I also remember Ronnie selling Iran arms. Funny, I remember Iran helping Reagan before the 1980 election by not releasing hostages. Some would say the Logan Act may have been abused, similar to Flynn.

My how history repeats itself. Originally Posted by WTF

When did IB become a Vietnam vet? Wasen't he a desert storm guy?

My how history repeats itself.
Originally Posted by WTF
Mossadeq was being too flirtatious with the Russians you hate so badly. Or don't you remember how Mossadeq under the tutelage of the Tudeh party embraced communist theology and nationalized private assets?