Voter fraud prosecuted in Texas

When it comes to the likes of hildebeest and Odumbo, masterdickmuncher, Politifact parses and equivocates to avoid calling them out as liars. Politifact lies when it says hildebeest didn't lie about Benghazi, masterdickmuncher. CBS' 60 Minutes demonstrably proved that Odumbo didn't call the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden and yet Politifact lies when it says he did, masterdickmuncher. Neither you or Politifact have any fucking credibility, masterdickmuncher.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Learn to read douche-bag.

Politifact didn't say he called it a terrorist attack. They said he called it an "act of terror". Which he did.

In the statement that politfact rated, Romney said, "it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror."
Politifact rated the statement as half true.
Obama said "act of terror" in the Rose Garden the day after. He said "act of terror" several times in the next few days.
No parsing, no equivocates. Nothing but straight quotes and facts so far.

Politifact went on to say that because of the mixed messages sent out by the various principals involved did not consistently label it act of terror, it was half true.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-attack-libya/

Politifact doesn't rate every statement. They are specific about what answer goes with what statement. Your parses, equivocates, and second guessing of what someone really meant means nothing here.

The statement was: "it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror."
The ruling was half true.
Did the President say "act of terror" the day after the attack?
Yes he did.

Now it's your turn. Post the lie they made or a link to it. Don't parse or equivocate. Post the politifact statement that is a lie.
Simple. But you won't do it.
Your whole post was aimed at my and politifact's credibility. And according to you we suffered a severe setback by me posting their easily checked numbers.
On quotes from the people involved and adding mostly false, false, and pants on fire together, we get;
Clinton-26%
Obama-26%
trump-69%.

Looks like trump is out of the probable margin of error.

As far as Clinton lying about Benghazi, what did 7+ repub led investigations say? What specific thing did politifact lie about?
Learn to read douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Learn to punctuate, douche-bag!
Good point. I don't mean the type of person you just described. I included several traits that make up a good American.
If you kept up with the thread you would see it was more to refute some specifics posted by someone else.
What do you mean by American? People who live within the secure, arbitrarily drawn boundaries of the obsolete and racist nation state? Open borders implies the opposite of nationalities, mi amigo.
Open borders imply no need for closed ones.
BTW, your grammar had improved for awhile, but now you are back to sentence fragments you poorly educated cad. Originally Posted by DSK
BTW, my grammar is fine. You had refrained from bitching about it for a while but now you're back to having nothing else to say.
And most important, make sure you don't fuck up in a sentence about my grammar by using "awhile" instead of "a while".
Douche-bag.
More big pink font? I like it when you make your mistakes stand out.
Learn to punctuate, douche-bag! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I did. The punctuation is okay.

Your claim that it is wrong is typical bullshit you present as fact.

It also shows a major difference between us.

If you proved me wrong I would admit it.

And after you run it through a grammar checker and see you were wrong, you won't admit it.

Douche-bag.
NEWS! Hillary did NOT win!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
More big red angry font about someone you can't let go.

Earth to douche-bag. That's not news.

The National Security Advisor only making it 23 days because of ties to Russia is news.

And no amount of big red angry font will cover that up.

You know why?

More big red angry font about someone you can't let go. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
More big blue angry font about yourself!

Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The No. 2 Spam Man!
  • Old-T
  • 02-14-2017, 03:48 PM
while you are at it dipshit tell the families of 59,000 Americans that died when LBJ escalated the Vietnam conflict and then baled because he didn't want to be known as the first American POTUS to lose a war it truly is amazing how the left always wants to demonize Bush over Iraq the man thought it was the right thing to do after 9/11 just like FDR thought it was the right thing to do after Pearl Harbor fucking moron Originally Posted by gary5912
What a stupid post. A whole lot of BOTH parties were for escalation of VN--but your are so brain dead (or so blatantly untruthful) that you only see/acknowledge one side. Typical of the majority of nut jobs like you.

If you want to argue for the war in AFGHANISTAN being comparable to FDR joining WWII after Pearl Harbor, you would be rational. But the only links from 911 to Iraq were that AFG and Iraq are both Islamic countries; that and a bunch of politically tainted "intel". Add in some residual anger at Sadam based upon the way dad didn't cleanly end the first Iraqi escapade. Bush was right and justified in Afghanistan, and dead wrong in Iraq. Of course I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand the difference since all muslims look the same to you.
Nice try.
No it wasn't. It sucked.
You already used grammar checker and found out you were wrong. You can't admit that and if you don't say something you'll explode.
So you play the font card. Not the new or unusual font, font card. The same old, same old font card.
Next time, explore the explode option more

You spam to call me spam.
Thanks for pointing out that......my font is the same as it always is(the exceptions being phone posts and to mock you)?

No surprise you think of that as news. Because you feel the need to say,
More big blue angry font about yourself!

Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The No. 2 Spam Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If that's supposed to be me then stop eating the dick off it.
Don't dig yourself in deeper and claim you know anything about my dick.
Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The No. 2 Spam Man!
Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The No. 2 Spam Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So this is going to be your ticket.
Simple. Stupid. Non-threatening font with a vaguely shit colored pastel text color.
All served on a heaping helping of spam that he seems to be the only person who needs to be reminded of the fact.
Maybe it goes well with spam men. Everyone knows if you bite their dicks off, you bought it. And it looks like you have quite the supply of them.
Now stop pouting and let's get out there and punctuate (let us check your work before you post so we don't have a repeat)!

We know.
munchie is definetly spam man!
terror attack vs. act of terror?

you realize they mean the same thing. its just word games.

saying "act of terror" is less harsh than saying "terror attack" which much harsher.