i think new members should be treated better and given more leeway

Fox,

You are simply not aware of past activity by some of the members here.
Unless you are. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Exactly. He knows exactly what’s going on lol
Okay so what is the proper way to state please can this lady leave me alone. I don't know what you are unique carpenter but this is crazy. Can she please keep me out of whatever is going on here. She asked pxmcc to not mention her I'm politely asking her to do the same with respect to me. I come here for reviews and tried to socialize. Big mistake. Please lady I can go home to my wife for this misery. Please leave me alone and I will do the same. And I'm a cockroach. This is how members are treated here. Please lady find something to do and leave me alone. Please. Thank you in advance

Lol how funny
Okay so what is the proper way to state please can this lady leave me alone. I don't know what you are unique carpenter but this is crazy. Can she please keep me out of whatever is going on here. She asked pxmcc to not mention her I'm politely asking her to do the same with respect to me. I come here for reviews and tried to socialize. Big mistake. Please lady I can go home to my wife for this misery. Please leave me alone and I will do the same. And I'm a cockroach. This is how members are treated here. Please lady find something to do and leave me alone. Please. Thank you in advance Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Lol
I'm with Fox on this. I'm here to get away from my wife. I hope fox is getting it good.
I don't know what's going on here. I politely asked to be left alone. I really honestly don't have time for this. I come here only to check reviews. Ma'am I'm kindly asking you to not please. Please leave me alone. Don't follow me around I will not bother you. Moderators if new members get harassed like this it will be a Ghost town. I just want her to leave me alone. Every comment I post, here she comes

My time here is valuable. Please, lady leave me alone and I'll never mention you. Just don't mention me. What is going on here? This is crazy. Please leave me alone.
I'm with Fox on this. I'm here to get away from my wife. I hope fox is getting it good. Originally Posted by HTownRizz
It's common sense you are Bigwill32. It doesn't take much. This is way too dramatic. You got mad at Eccie for banning you and you posted saying you'll do this. Then you come here. It takes all of 5 minutes to figure it out if you have brains. I'm busy. Real busy. I don't have time in any capacity to play with kids. I'm here for reviews and reviews only
Members it’s time to stop and move on.
Members it’s time to stop and move on. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Thank you Sir. I'm glad you are here. I'm here escaping my wife, with a hard fucking job can you please ask this lady to leave me alone please. Can you please address her harassing me on all my posts please. It's ridiculous. I hold back, I got things to do, come back I'm being called weirdo etc. Not cool. Please I want to be left alone by her please
It's fucking enough. I or no other person comes here to be harassed. Every one is this mythological creature. I'm a guy whose wife will not fuck them. I'm frustrated. Please lady fucking leave me alone!
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 05:05 PM
so here's my take. big will is a different guy than shinepro; he got in to some kinda thing with shine. he calls shine his booty bear i think rizz is shinepro. he goes from newb to vet lickety split.
i think cendell's interaction with you is borderline cyberstalking. there's a little button on the left of posts called rtm, or report to mods. if you feel she's cyberstalking you-and i think it's not really a stretch-use that button and state that she is cyberstalking you.

she and shine have this weird thing, i dunno like howard coselle, the guy/gal you love to hate. i don't really get it. shine wants attention, and she gives him exactly what he wants. if she really hated hated him, she would just ignore him. so i think it's like a love hate thing.

i was rude to Cendell and i got points. i deserved them. but i think she may have crossed into cyberstalking coming at you again and again. you should be able to enjoy this site just as much as anyone else.
i like to gamble, and i'd literally bet anyone on this board right now that you're not shinepro.
and i'll bet anyone on here half a g that it turns out rizz is in fact shinepro, before its all said and done.
cyberstalking is a serious infraction, and i think Cendell is either almost there or has already crossed the line with her constant attacks on you.
It's common sense you are Bigwill32. It doesn't take much. This is way too dramatic. You got mad at Eccie for banning you and you posted saying you'll do this. Then you come here. It takes all of 5 minutes to figure it out if you have brains. I'm busy. Real busy. I don't have time in any capacity to play with kids. I'm here for reviews and reviews only Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
It's cyber stalking. Point blank period and I'm not here to be bullied by anyone. She follows me around talking about someone I have no idea even exists. I don't care what she does to others anymore because it's like she has free reign, just please I'm officially asking you to leave me alone. I didn't come here for whatever you have going on. Please, please leave me alone

I’ve never seen two bigger Pansies in my life
I'm going to ask you one time in the most nice way I can. Please, whoever hurt you, it wasn't me. I do not like bullies. You are s bully. Someone asks you to stop and you keep going. I'm again asking you to stop. The same treaty yo did with pxmcc..... It's amazing the moderators allow you to get away with this with zero consequences. You have called me every name in the book. I'm asking you again to please stop. If this is not cyber stalking then what is. Please Mods, the same way you handed me points without knowing the rules please make it clear to this woman to please......underline this....leave me alone!
Man this got so wild lol