Just one . . . Celebrity hook up

Gwen Stefani

Elisha Cuthbert

Hayden Panettiere...

At the same damn time.
... and she will look more ATTRACTIVE after the 400 million divorce settlement

Catherine Zeta-Jones Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Jennifer Myers, meteorologist on Fox4. Smart, curvy, hot.
Well impossible to pick just one so current is Aishwarya Rai
aishwarya-rai.jpg

And if I could go back in time a young Sophia Loren....yummy!!
sophia-loren1.jpg
Okay... A little unorthodox but here goes:
Politics = Bill Clinton
Movies = Jack Nicholson
Music = Bono (or should we say bone-o)

Jeez, it kinda sounds like I have daddy issues :/

But man, there's nothing hotter than a powerful man with tons of experience under his belt that can jet me to St.Tropez and fuck me with gratitude in his eyes! And an eagerness to prove his golden years will be his prime <3
So with you on the jack nicholson. That man will never stop being sexy!!!
... and she will look more ATTRACTIVE after the 400 million divorce settlement Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Jessica Alba or Natalie Portman... Tough choice!
Jenna Fucken Haze
Good grief copier, Catherine needs a load spewed on her face...
Michelle Pfeiffer. She just has those eyes that say "fuck me"
Read Headed Kate Walsh used to drive me crazy

Jessica Alba is very nice. Catherine Zeta-Jones is bipolar and would probably drive any sane person crazy. Honestly don't know how Michael Douglas put up with her for so long. Yes, she's pretty but not worth the trouble. We don't need celebrities when we've got ladies like my avatar. To me, she looks as good as any of the ladies already mentioned.
So with you on the jack nicholson. That man will never stop being sexy!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Confidence the sexiest thing a man can have. I get it ladies, older guys have it. Some of us middle aged guys ooze the stuff too.

For me its Anne hathaway and Natalie portman. Honestly though both would probably suck.compared to my past week.
I would like to go Rollin with Drollen, the channel 11 morning traffic reporter.