GFE HOBBYIST I say no nicely, but some just get offened! WTF

SL, yours is not the normal progression of courtship. I find it interesting that you shun what most of us seek Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
All part of my master plan LOL. she that’s how this gets started.... you start kissing, next thing you know your DATY and pretty soon you’re in a relationship! Next thing I know I giving away a bunch of shit, cash and almost always another house! I'll just continue to be a selfish lover!

All part of my master plan LOL. she that’s how this gets started.... you start kissing, next thing you know your DATY and pretty soon you’re in a relationship! Next thing I know I giving away a bunch of shit, cash and almost always another house! I'll just continue to be a selfish lover!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
If nothing else you demonstrate great discilpline. It is not challenging for me to refrain from kissing, but I am a sucker for DATY(got to have it). I don't worry about becoming attached to the point of a relationship, as I am certain it's not likely. I spend more time thinking about what I am exposing my face to
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Woo, that hit a little close to home. Words of wisdom, my friend, words of wisdom. I have been living a little dangerously lately. Might be time to back up a bit.
Let the provider know before hand so you are both on the same page

I have yet to meet a non-GFE hobbyist
If nothing else you demonstrate great discilpline. It is not challenging for me to refrain from kissing, but I am a sucker for DATY(got to have it). I don't worry about becoming attached to the point of a relationship, as I am certain it's not likely. I spend more time thinking about what I am exposing my face to Originally Posted by Milehigh65
As much as I get out.... it could be me! LOL

Woo, that hit a little close to home. Words of wisdom, my friend, words of wisdom. I have been living a little dangerously lately. Might be time to back up a bit. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Its interesting that the things that I'm most serious about gets the biggest laughs!

Let the provider know before hand so you are both on the same page

I have yet to meet a non-GFE hobbyist Originally Posted by safire_sweet
You let me know if you ever what to change that!
Some say...if we're paying for it, it should all be about us. It's about what pleases us, right?

For many years, I was hung up on one hour sessions due in fact that to me, a 30 minute session was just a teaser. Now for the most part, I try to get at the very least 2hours...because I just simply need more time to fully enjoy the aspect of the session that pleases me the most...and that's pleasing my woman.

I can quite honestly say that for the first hour, I could spend every minute just laying there kissing her and enjoying the fine delicacy that is between her thighs. It truly pleases me to watch her body and listen to her little sounds as I please her.

Good sex to me...is both parties pleasuring each other mutually. The better I am with her, hopefully she'll go out of her way to give her best to me...and that's what I want out of the session. That's what I'm paying for.
Some say...if we're paying for it, it should all be about us. It's about what pleases us, right?

For many years, I was hung up on one hour sessions due in fact that to me, a 30 minute session was just a teaser. Now for the most part, I try to get at the very least 2hours...because I just simply need more time to fully enjoy the aspect of the session that pleases me the most...and that's pleasing my woman.

I can quite honestly say that for the first hour, I could spend every minute just laying there kissing her and enjoying the fine delicacy that is between her thighs. It truly pleases me to watch her body and listen to her little sounds as I please her.

Good sex to me...is both parties pleasuring each other mutually. The better I am with her, hopefully she'll go out of her way to give her best to me...and that's what I want out of the session. That's what I'm paying for. Originally Posted by john353
Interesting perpective! An hour DATY...... Holly shit, I bet you have a wating list don't you?! LOL
I don't know about all that, but one thing is for certain... I really like to eat pussy... LOL!!
I don't know about all that, but one thing is for certain... I really like to eat pussy... LOL!! Originally Posted by john353
I hope some day I'll find a provider that will make me want to change my NON GFE status, but for now I guess I'm Still Looking! LOL
I hope some day I'll find a provider that will make me want to change my NON FGE status, but for now I guess I'm Still Looking! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You should try it. You know the gfe thing. Maybe you will lighten up a little more.

I , for one, enjoy kissing. If the guy I am with does not want to kiss I would be offended but as a professional, it's all about the client's wants/needs - not mine.

xoxo,
Zarah
You should try it. You know the gfe thing. Maybe you will lighten up a little more.

I , for one, enjoy kissing. If the guy I am with does not want to kiss I would be offended but as a professional, it's all about the client's wants/needs - not mine.

xoxo,
Zarah Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You might be right! Or maybe I just haven't met the provider that will change my ways! Until I do I guess I'll just endure the criticism!