How much lying is OK for marketing/security purposes?

For example: you mentioned that you have 43" hips. REALLY???... 43" hips have gotten my attention. Originally Posted by LadiesFan
Nope. Not any more.... I lost a tiny amount of weight. nothing dramatic. but my stats in my provider showcase have been updated and are now accurate. Sorry that I'm back to boring.
OK tuck, Next time I see you I might have to see if you measure up! (I do carry a tape measure!) Sophia you never disappoint!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Dear Ms. TS Tess; I have purchased my megamillions lotto ticket. If I win, look out; I will be scheduling you and Sophia then you two together and living the fantasy that the great Russian poet described!!!!!
I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Tess
I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
You did a great job! I got 4 of the 5 numbers. Unfortunately they were separated on each of the 5 boards I purchased! Oh, well. On Monday it's "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go....."
Nope. Not any more.... I lost a tiny amount of weight. nothing dramatic. but my stats in my provider showcase have been updated and are now accurate. Sorry that I'm back to boring. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

Honestly i couldnt care and really dont know what 43" hips are you have a georgous body, i can see that for myself so say anything you like at the end of the day your still hot and very cool btw just my two cents !!!
I think the truth is always the best. You don't have to remember what you said previously - just tell it like it is.

If you don't want to state your age is 37, but would rather say "Mid-30's" or "30's" that's acceptable. If someone does "call you" on something you lied about however, fessing up is probably the best course of action.

People are amazingly forgiving! To most people, there is something very appealing about someone who admits their mistakes.

AangBang
Closed at the op's request

LAP