Providers Who Really Need Business

Now make yourself useful and WIPE my butt
The point I was making is that if a guy says "I want to help whoever needs it most," then there shouldn't be a bargain price attached to it. You can't be both charitable and cheap at the same time. Originally Posted by Duke of G
+1

I think it's important for the ladies to get business based on quality service not a sob story - if that was the case, we all have one.....men on this board included.
My intent of the thread, although apparently not well thought out, was to make it easier for the guys operating on limited hobby budgets. And for providers, who are willing to negotiate, in contact with those same guys. Being as some folks, myself included, do not maintain premium access, it is difficult to locate the rates. Anyway, I see that the ladies don't post here anymore, with the exception of miss Tiffany, so the thread is now kind of pointless.
Take care folks.

Crzy Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Boy please.
Not maintaining premium access should not be an excuse for wanting to start this thread. And you're not trying to help anyone but yourself. You have put a value on what our services should cost you, and you won't bend. If that were the case, you would save money for the ladies you want to see.

The ladies don't post any more because you guys don't like when women try to promote themselves by starting conversations that would get them noticed. It's funny in an atmosphere centered around beautiful women and pussy, the sausage fest mentality is allowed.
Help me to help you.
I thinck Tiffany is handling things nicely.
I got twelve dollars in loose change
Boy please.
Not maintaining premium access should not be an excuse for wanting to start this thread. And you're not trying to help anyone but yourself. You have put a value on what our services should cost you, and you won't bend. If that were the case, you would save money for the ladies you want to see.

The ladies don't post any more because you guys don't like when women try to promote themselves by starting conversations that would get them noticed. It's funny in an atmosphere centered around beautiful women and pussy, the sausage fest mentality is allowed. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Says who. Alot more gents prefer threADS than don't. Just look at the view vs comment tally. For gents who jump on ladies for threADS, no one is forcing you to click on a threAD nor read it ijs.
To me, ladies who post more than just ads is actually a plus since it gives you a better idea of their personality (for better or for worse) so you can get a better gauge on how you'll click when/if you meet in person.
Boy please.
Not maintaining premium access should not be an excuse for wanting to start this thread. And you're not trying to help anyone but yourself. You have put a value on what our services should cost you, and you won't bend. If that were the case, you would save money for the ladies you want to see. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Save our Hobby Money? Shit, I can do that tomorrow. Im looking for something now and I can't save shit when pussy is on the line~ said the sex addict.
That's trade marked by Ricky Bobby by the way.
Tiffani, I guess I'm busted. As in I was trying to save myself some time and trouble. And maybe help some gal as well. And I used not having premium access, as an excuse. And as to me trying to determine a ladies worth, that is incorrect. I have merely determined that the high dollar ladies, are not a good value to me. Maybe because, I am an older guy. And getting laid by a playboy model, or some lady who thinks she is, is just not that important to me anymore. But I do like a ladies companionship occasionally. A lot of ladies don't just come right out and post special. Instead suggesting you visit their website or P411 page. By the time I do all of that, I am probably out of the mood anyways.
By the time I do all of that, I am probably out of the mood anyways. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
That's why you should take the time to research which ladies whose rates are in your budget, and the looks are in your liking. Take the time to look, research, and all this will hopefully give you a better reward than being lazy and post something like this, looking for a bargain right at the moment. Set up an appointment...and even if you are not in the mood anymore when the appointment time comes, the lady you see will be a good one, you will get turned on, and she will appreciate you taking the time getting to know her and in the end, you will be happier.
In general, hard work equals greater payoffs....but it's just my opinion since I don't think with my dick. And thank goodness I don't have one. LOL
A thread like your are proposing is completly unneeded. If a lady needs more business, run an ad; market yourseIf. If lowering your prices, IE: "Specials" does not get the desired results, think outside the box and change your advertising and your offers till you find what works. Do you need new pictures? Change your menu? Have you posted in the ladies forums that you could use some advise on how to better market yourself? Do you have any especialy nice, repeat customers who you could ask how to increase your business? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Again, this assumes, in the face of increasing evidence to the contrary, that people take the time to wade through nine yards of shit to read the ads. If I had that much time on my hands, I'd be fucking civilian pussy.
Again, this assumes, in the face of increasing evidence to the contrary, that people take the time to wade through nine yards of shit to read the ads. If I had that much time on my hands, I'd be fucking civilian pussy. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hahhaa!!! :-) That's right Tex... we're not that easy either.
Tiffani, I guess I'm busted. As in I was trying to save myself some time and trouble. And maybe help some gal as well. And I used not having premium access, as an excuse. And as to me trying to determine a ladies worth, that is incorrect. I have merely determined that the high dollar ladies, are not a good value to me. Maybe because, I am an older guy. And getting laid by a playboy model, or some lady who thinks she is, is just not that important to me anymore. But I do like a ladies companionship occasionally. A lot of ladies don't just come right out and post special. Instead suggesting you visit their website or P411 page. By the time I do all of that, I am probably out of the mood anyways. Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Ok. Let me tell you how I know you're full of crap.

Dallas median rates are at an all time low. There are some ladies from 150-200/hr. Some 250 for 90 minutes. There are more ladies that do half hour dates than NOT from 100-150. All TYPES of ladies, so save the 'thinks she's a supermodel' crap for another day. If $50 is the difference between high dollar and low dollar, you're only further proving my point.

@Thatdude, but they don't punish that behavior from the ladies and men. I know that most subjects we can talk about in the p4P world have been discussed 10 times each over the last few years. And some ladies need instruction on how to conduct a proper threAD, but no one has to respond. Visit her website or P411 link, and decide if her presentation is worth what she's asking for you, and move on.
Hahhaa!!! :-) That's right Tex... we're not that easy either. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sam, I think I will go back to masterbating for a few weeks so I can afford to come see you. I can tell your in dire need and too proud to ask.