A little whisp of smoke?

I shot your boyfriend the finger and Hanoi COG is still pissed at me! Originally Posted by bigtex
Clowns wearing Obama masks slam you in your ass, you tree hugging sausage ninja.
... admin how do I get no green dot when I login ...
Clowns wearing Obama masks slam you in your ass, you tree hugging sausage ninja. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I hear you have been banned from the bicycle racks at the local college.No seat sniffing for you there.
I hear you have been banned from the bicycle racks at the local elementary school.No seat sniffing for you there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fixed it!
Tex, I think you crossed a line. You're implying child molestation.
Tex, I think you crossed a line. You're implying child molestation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How do you know that I wasn't implying that he sniffs elementary school teachers (males and females) bicycle seats?

Get your mind outta the gutter, pervert!
How do you know that I wasn't implying that he sniffs elementary school teachers bicycle seats?

Get your mind outta the gutter, pervert! Originally Posted by bigtex
There you are, like butter in sunshine.
There you are, like butter in sunshine. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

There you are, with the "you" being Hanoi COG's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY. Has COG wrote a review of y'alls encounter yet?

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY-----> <-----Hanoi COG
There you are, with the "you" being Hanoi COG's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY. Has COG wrote a review of y'alls encounter yet?

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY-----> <-----Hanoi COG Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you not mad, and crazy, and crass Nestorians, not knowing when you say yes and when you say no, stating one thing in the premise and another in the conclusion? Away with you stupid asses and fools!
Are you not mad, and crazy, and crass Nestorians, not knowing when you say yes and when you say no, stating one thing in the premise and another in the conclusion? Away with you stupid asses and fools! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You didn't respond to the question of whether Hanoi COG has written a review of y'alls intimate sexual encounter.

Or would the more applicable word be encounter(s), plural?
You didn't respond to the question of whether Hanoi COG has written a review of y'alls intimate sexual encounter.

Or would the more applicable word be encounter(s), plural? Originally Posted by bigtex
You are the prostitute of heretics!
You are the prostitute of heretics! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And you are Hanoi COG's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY! Does that make you a prostitute?
How do you know that I wasn't implying that he sniffs elementary school teachers (males and females) bicycle seats? .... Originally Posted by bigtex
Because the U.N. inspectors said so.
And you are Hanoi COG's personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY! Does that make you a prostitute? Originally Posted by bigtex
All you say is sealed with the devil's own dirt.
All you say is sealed with the devil's own dirt. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We all know that "Sweet Ass" is Hanoi COG's pet name for you.

Is "devil" your pet name for COG?