Toy Drive Drop Off Points!

At what age do they stop playing with barbie?
i live in killeen and its really hard to get to austin on someone elses schedule. i really wanna donate to this cause. with enough notice, would you be able to meet me for a drop off or have someone meet me? this cause is something very close to me. so, dont worry bout the ticket thingy. i prefer to meet my ladies the "old fashioned" way. i browse their ads and PM them...lol seriously, this is a good thing your doing!
At what age do they stop playing with barbie? Originally Posted by Anonymous170
hell, im 46 yrs old and i still try to play with barbies the same way lil girls do......i take off all their clothes and try to pull out all their hair
i live in killeen and its really hard to get to austin on someone elses schedule. i really wanna donate to this cause. with enough notice, would you be able to meet me for a drop off or have someone meet me? this cause is something very close to me. so, dont worry bout the ticket thingy. i prefer to meet my ladies the "old fashioned" way. i browse their ads and PM them...lol seriously, this is a good thing your doing! Originally Posted by knotty man
hey knotty... if you dont find another way...i can meet you and take your gift in you name.
thanks bro
no problem. pm me if you need to meet up
sure thing. gimme a couple days. i really appreciate this
We are heading to Yellow Rose for a bit... Cute Blonde Spinner in tow!
We are heading to Yellow Rose for a bit... Cute Blonde Spinner in tow! Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn you! and damn my work!
  • FSCOB
  • 12-06-2010, 08:55 PM
So I can bring toys/gift cards on the day of? Or do I have to drop off ahead of time. Now I am confused.
sure thing. gimme a couple days. i really appreciate this Originally Posted by knotty man
lol...you only have a few days. will have to be tomorrow...anytime. wed...dropped off at my work before 6p...or thursday before i leave.
  • ztonk
  • 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM
So I can bring toys/gift cards on the day of? Or do I have to drop off ahead of time. Now I am confused. Originally Posted by jimbo1605
You can bring the toys/gift cards on the day of.

The early drop-off points are being offered as a convenience to those who don't want to have to prolong the check-in process at lunch. (And for those of us doing the check-in!)
You can bring the toys/gift cards on the day of.

The early drop-off points are being offered as a convenience to those who don't want to have to prolong the check-in process at lunch. (And for those of us doing the check-in!) Originally Posted by ztonk
and for those of us wanting to just stop by, meet some of the guys, and have a few drinks
Half the $400 Knocked out tonight by a generous member.....

Need 1 more to step up...

See you guys tomorrow at

Tuesday 2PM to 3PM Bikinis I35 at St Johns
Tuesday 6:30PM to 7:30Pm Twin Peaks South off Stassney
At what age do they stop playing with barbie? Originally Posted by Anonymous170
I think most girls stop playing with Barbies by age 10 or 11 so it's probably not the best gift for this age group.