15 vs 30 min

I don't book 15 minute dates primarly.......

Mostly multihours. I try to steer away from seeing ladies with low rates such as those.

My thing is this though, if you are a provder and you do 15 to 30 minute apppointments regularly, please don't be late for my outcall multihour appointment. At worst I'm thinking she is squeezing in one last client at the time she was supposed to see me. I rarely see provider bring tongue scrapers or tongue brushes to appontments.....so it can potentially make kissing more of a snoball............ Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well, seeing as you're accustomed to dropping a G+ on your providers, $1.25 for a pack of tongue scrapers shouldn't hurt lol
I did a few 15 minute appointments when I first started. I soon stopped because first, they all went over time and I felt taken advantage of; and second, it just wasn't enjoyable in any form or fashion. Hardly felt worth getting dressed up and made up for! I have a strong sense of occasion and that's what I like to make my encounters... an occasion, not just an afterthought.
I tried a few 30 min dats and it just wasn't worth my time so I'm back to hr or more dats.

IB
I rarely see provider bring tongue scrapers or tongue brushes to appontments......... Originally Posted by gimme_that
I stock brand new scrapers and brushes for my clients and myself (per appt) I have that on deck always as I hate coffee smell and other tastes etc sitting on the tongue and I hate hate cigarettes!