CREDIT CARD PUSSY

Nothing hurtful meant by that. Just stating the facts. Troll on. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Sure about that? Almost brought a tear to my eye thinking you have lost your mojo.
I think he means if you're low on funds that you should go to a bank and get a cash advance before swiping it on someone's phone in a hotel room. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
What about an ATM? Or are you saying that said person is just broke?
What about an ATM? Or are you saying that said person is just broke? Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Bank or ATM. I don't know where you got the part about being broke. He was just talking about if you're so low on funds that you need to use a credit card, use it to get cash first before the session before handing it over to someone.
Seriously? Is that all you could manage to come up with? I am so hurt.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
If the best response you have is

Speaking of yourself again I see there little boy..

you really shouldn't be calling anyone else out on their response. Yours was about as lame and lazy as it gets.
Bank or ATM. I don't know where you got the part about being broke. He was just talking about if you're so low on funds that you need to use a credit card, use it to get cash first before the session before handing it over to someone. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Well if you don't have the cash then why make the date?
What does it matter to you if someone got the money from their credit card or debit card from the ATM? I thought we were talking about why someone would have the cash in hand instead of swiping a charge on someone's phone. Kthxbai yourself
If the best response you have is

Speaking of yourself again I see there little boy..

you really shouldn't be calling anyone else out on their response. Yours was about as lame and lazy as it gets. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Aww.. You take the time to dote on me yet is way over matched in every aspect. Try again little girl/boy
Well if you don't have the cash then why make the date? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
It is best not to argue with those who do not understand the concept MB.. It gets you no where. It just feeds their troll mentality..
Aww.. You take the time to dote on me yet is way over matched in every aspect. Try again little girl/boy Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Aww, you almost put a structurally correct sentence together. Keep trying! One day you'll luck into one.
Aww, you almost put a structurally correct sentence together. Keep trying! One day you'll luck into one. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
And one day you will too.. Just keep hammering away at the keyboard my boy. Since you sure are not hammering some pussy into submission.
Oh good. The classic Blad "whatever you said I say back to you" response. Very witty.
Oh good. The classic Blad "whatever you said I say back to you" response. Very witty. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Almost as witty as your sophomoric reply above.

And to keep this on topic since you derailed it with needless personal attacks..

Yes indeed I will never ever use a credit card with a hooker.
I could give a rats ass how anyone else pays for pussy and the endless jr. high squabbles are only chewing up space on the server. Aren't we done here now?
Almost as witty as your sophomoric reply above.

. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Almost, but not quite. You'll get there someday big guy.
I could give a rats ass how anyone else pays for pussy and the endless jr. high squabbles are only chewing up space on the server. Aren't we done here now? Originally Posted by Flyboy182
But where else can you get entertainment equal to the quality Blad provides....oh I know, Honey Boo Boo. Perhaps she is his cousin or something.