Donald Trump Is Considering Running… for Speaker of the House

I came up with this theory back in May if you don't remember. Of course, the usual gang of idiots went off their meds at the time. It is the quickest way to get Trump back into the Oval Office. As I wrote earlier, elect Trump to the Speaker's office, impeach and convict Biden, promote Harris into the Oval Office, block any attempts to select a new VP, and impeach and convict Harris. A vacancy opens up for the Speaker to become president. All perfectly constitutional and legal. If you can get the democrats on board they can always 25th amendment either Biden or Harris. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
How Stupidiotic of you. All the brain cells you put into that thought could be better served with . . . Well anything else. And the fact that dummy Dilbert actually gave it a following thought as well tells us all we need to know about either of you.
I came up with this theory back in May if you don't remember... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
At the time, I knew it was technically possible, but didn't think there was a viable shot at it. Even Trump said as much at the time. However, looking at the way the polling is looking - Shhh! Looking really, really bad for Libtard-ville - but don't tell them. Let them live in their safe-space until the walls come crashing down on top of them.

Now I fully embrace the concept and am hoping the House cannot change the rules in time owing to their confusion and disarray of just what they hell they got to run on. Their electioneering strategy is looking like a total loser as well.

Besides... honestly, I can't envision a more delicious irony in them getting crushed, only to have Trump as Speaker for a mere 2 years until, well... you know...the thing. Come on man!