Message to a Hater

Copierguy...
What can I say... I am speechless! That was awesome to say the least. Thank you. htown and johnny, I suggest taking notes...this is how a real man earns the respect of a woman, anywhere.
I have been properly educated on the appropriate time and usage of both tact and common sense. I shall endeavor to speak untruths and make illogical conclusions and recommendations on all of your future posts so as to not repeat my mistakes. Good day to you Ma'am.
Some of them I have been told about by friends with premium access who felt I deserved to know what was being said about me. Originally Posted by mercianna
Which friends of yours are revealing premium access information to you?
Which friends of yours are revealing premium access information to you? Originally Posted by still-asleep
Oops.
Will an apology get her out of this matador?
I would try and just let it go. Obviously, his ego was bruised about something. The more you post about this, the longer it will go on. I have had this happen to me before and it actually improved my business. It makes them curious.
Johnny your post is irrelevant unless you are pertaining that comic post to be yourself. Originally Posted by mercianna
Don't stop it now! I'm learning new usage of the english language!
Don't stop it now! I'm learning new usage of the english language! Originally Posted by TheDuck
Oops my bad. Lol
I'm through, I've said all I've needed to say. BTW...
Which friends of yours are revealing premium access information to you? Originally Posted by still-asleep
It happens all the time. If the mods were able to strictly enforce the rule, there probably wouldn't be many left with PA.
Closed at OP's request