AMP / SPA BUSTS IN FRISCO

BigBamboo, do you have a time table on this coordinated effort? I've lived in Frisco longer than about 95% of the population and have seen them come and go. You could be very correct for all I know but is it a "gonna happen next week" thing or is this a 9 month later "i told you so" kinda thing. As I said, we see them come and go.

Thanks.
https://trellis.law/search

Add the full address of the place, if you have time, you can see all the court documents for 21 massage off Harry Hines, all the Undercovers that went in have their reports in there.
Reminder you are limited to 2 address searches so make them count. Originally Posted by macdaddifuc

BigBamboo, do you have a time table on this coordinated effort? I've lived in Frisco longer than about 95% of the population and have seen them come and go. You could be very correct for all I know but is it a "gonna happen next week" thing or is this a 9 month later "i told you so" kinda thing. As I said, we see them come and go.

Thanks. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I don’t have clairvoyance to say. But there’s an increased number of AMP busts around the Dallas suburbs and no one community’s AMP businesses are immune to being busted.
Irresponsible to post misleading titled thread. If you don’t have any credible intel then quit speculating. Period after the period.
Irresponsible to post misleading titled thread. If you don’t have any credible intel then quit speculating. Period after the period. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Thanks for posting your opinion. Read the entire post and you will find credible evidence.
I don’t see Frisco being high on the list because frankly the scene is pretty limited and tame there. Lot of L0s and the others usually a halfway legitimate/subamp L1 experience. Those seem to catch less ire than the glorified brothels that usually get slammed. I don’t typically seek more on the menu, but there are only two places there - maybe one and a half - I know of that I’d be reasonably confident in walking in and getting more if I wanted.
I don’t see Frisco being high on the list because frankly the scene is pretty limited and tame there. Lot of L0s and the others usually a halfway legitimate/subamp L1 experience. Those seem to catch less ire than the glorified brothels that usually get slammed. I don’t typically seek more on the menu, but there are only two places there - maybe one and a half - I know of that I’d be reasonably confident in walking in and getting more if I wanted. Originally Posted by Metrep
Spare yourself the hassle of answering tons of PMs and please share those two (1.5 places) here in private tags. Or PM me.

Doubtful LE doesn’t already know.
Most people will keep quiet about their favorite places, since LE and agencies are enforcing busts, closures, and lawsuits. After the elections, things will be more relaxed.
I kinda doubt it, but I guess we will find out soon enough if this is the traditional election-year activity or part of the new normal.

There are so many unreported sweeps that I think the pressure will remain on these storefronts as well as other areas of the hobby.
I kinda doubt it, but I guess we will find out soon enough if this is the traditional election-year activity or part of the new normal.

There are so many unreported sweeps that I think the pressure will remain on these storefronts as well as other areas of the hobby. Originally Posted by TinMan
You had me thinking about the past 2 years that there’s been many busts in the DFW area and it wasn’t an election year. We all need to stay safe and be careful.
You had me thinking about the past 2 years that there’s been many busts in the DFW area and it wasn’t an election year. We all need to stay safe and be careful. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Precisely.
Man, sad days when all the spas are being busted. As a person that travels to Dallas for work I always enjoyed the spa scene. The studios are ok but nothing like a spa b2b rub and slip and slide.

Hope Julie is ok. Knew her since the Blue spa days.

I guess FL Orlando area is only place left for a good spa experience.
You seem really eager to suss out names fyi. Honestly gets my guard a little up.
You seem really eager to suss out names fyi. Honestly gets my guard a little up. Originally Posted by Metrep
No need to post here then (in the Queen’s English). Maybe you’re a promoter. You’re not welcome here if that’s the case. Regardless, please move along if you’ve no meaningful contribution to make on this thread.