Maybe you missed it.

Do you live in Austin? No. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
There are "guns" on campus at UT-Austin, UT-San Antonio, UT-Arlington,

.. the University of System campus in Houston. Sorry little boy.

And there are "guns" on Fort Hood!!!!!
You are pathetic. Typical wimp.

You tell me to grow some and ...

..... when you get it back in your face, you go trailer trash in your posts.

"Mom" out of town? Can't push her around, or what?

"mano-o-mano"???? That's some childish shit right there.

No more "sir" for you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Chicken-shit pussy. All talk but when you accuse someone of having no balls and being pussy-whipped you don't expect to be challenged. Of course, you are always right, at least in your own mind.

BTW. congratulations on your 3rd place finish in the DOTY poll. I didn't vote for you but seems like 3 others on this forum feel the same way about you as I do. You beat out Old T, Big Tex, I'va Biggen among others.
Do you live in Austin? No. Not even close. I follow the issue of guns on campus very closely and the student viewpoint at UT-Austin on guns in dormitories and classrooms is very clear -- they do not want it. BTW. I will be very surprised if the Texas state legislature does not pass legislation next year allowing those at public colleges to carry concealed handguns on campus.

The ban on guns on military bases has been in place for years, well before Obama came into office.

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...lintons-fault/

It appears this “gun-free zone” type policy can actually be traced back to Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 5210.56, signed into effect in February 1992 by Donald J. Atwood, deputy secretary of defense under President George H.W. Bush. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That is just fantastic, blame the other Bush now. Of course that was before Ft Hood and the Washington Naval Yard (maybe you're heard of them?) when circumstances had changed. Then again, Obama has never been one for recognizing trouble from a distance.
There are "guns" on campus at UT-Austin, UT-San Antonio, UT-Arlington,

.. the University of System campus in Houston. Sorry little boy.

And there are "guns" on Fort Hood!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess you are the result of in-breeding. I'm sure there are guns at UT-Austin. Never said otherwise. However, concealed handguns are NOT allowed in dormitories and classrooms. Below is the code as signed by Governor Perry.

I'm also sure there are guns at Ft. Hood. Never said otherwise. However guns are banned except for very specific people. If you like I'll go back and find the restrictions for you if you are incapable of doing so yourself.

Texas

According to the Texas Penal Code (Tex. Penal Code § 46.03(a) and Tex. Penal Code § 46.03(f) an individuals are prohibited from intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly possessing or going with a firearm on the physical premises of a school or educational institution, any grounds or building on which an activity sponsored by a school or educational institution is being conducted, or in a passenger transportation vehicle of a school or educational institution, whether the school or educational institution is public or private, unless pursuant to written regulations or written authorization of the institution. Concealed weapons permit holders are subject to this prohibition.
NOTE – EXCEPTION FOR GUNS IN VEHICLES

On June 14, 2013, Governor Perry signed into law SB 1907 , which states that an institution of higher education or private or independent institution of higher education may not adopt or enforce any rule, regulation, or other provision or take any other action, including posting notice under Section 30.06, Penal Code, prohibiting or placing restrictions on the storage or transportation of a firearm or ammunition in a locked, privately owned or leased motor vehicle by a person, including a student enrolled at that institution, who holds a license to carry a concealed handgun and lawfully possesses the firearm or ammunition:
(1) on a street or driveway located on the campus of the institution; or
(2) in a parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area located on the campus of the institution.

The Act takes effect September 1, 2013.
You definitely are in the same mental category as IB. Simply label everyone who disagrees with you a liberal and be done with it. There has been absolutely nothing inconsistent in any of my posts.

If you think I'm ball-less let's meet mano-a-mano and see who is the better man.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You voted for Odumbo and the whole Odumbo agenda, speedy; hence, per Gruber, your mental category is "stupid".
Chicken-shit pussy. All talk but when you accuse someone of having no balls and being pussy-whipped you don't expect to be challenged. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I always expect to be challenged by pussy-whipped, trailer trash who can dish it out but can't take it. See the little loud-mouth tart below. Except she told on herself..... just like you do. Guys like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.

Austin?

http://www.austinisd.org/police

Hey, IB, here's Austin ISD's answer to "gun free zones"!!!!! LMAO.
That is just fantastic, blame the other Bush now. Of course that was before Ft Hood and the Washington Naval Yard (maybe you're heard of them?) when circumstances had changed. Then again, Obama has never been one for recognizing trouble from a distance. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I didn't "blame" anyone. I was simply pointing out that the pertinent restrictions were in place long before Obama took office. You were the one who brought up the irrelevant fact that Obama was in office when Ft. Hood and Washington Naval Yard killings occurred. Fact is, every statement I've seen for a high-ranking military person (most of whom I expect are conservative leaning) still support the restrictions.
You voted for Odumbo and the whole Odumbo agenda, speedy; hence, per Gruber, your mental category is "stupid".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, any statement like that from you, considering the source, I consider a compliment.

Congratulations again on your runner-up status in the DOTY poll. I am not the only one who considers you the DOTY.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pretty much sums it up. Gruberized Guber.
IB, any statement like that from you, considering the source, I consider a compliment.

Congratulations again on your runner-up status in the DOTY poll. I am not the only one who considers you the DOTY.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're showing how really stupid you are if you consider being called "stupid" by one of Odumbo's operatives is in any manner a compliment, speedy. Plus, the real runner-up in the DOTY isn't readily apparent to stupid people like you, speedy.
All these wonderful rants.

So, what is the simple (simplistic) solution that would prevent these things? This forum is 90% whining little boys with a gun-phalus problem and a hard-on for either the current or former president. Originally Posted by TGBeldin

Since you are from "DC" ... and are "presumptively smarter than everyone else"...

... you don't have a solution? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well isn’t that typical. “Since you are from DC”. What does that imply, other than I live in a certain region of the country? Is that like someone saying “since you are from Texas you must be a dumb cowboy who thinks dick size is more important than IQ”? Nice to know you weigh the value of a post by where a person resides. Dumb ass.

You Texans must be a lot smarter than us eastern city folk, since you accuse me of claiming to be smarter than anyone else—even though I never wrote any such thing. Is that your inferiority complex shining through?

Solution? No, I don’t claim to have one. Maybe I have some ideas that should be considered, but I’m not near as smart as the genius I heard here say we should “nuke the school in Pakistan to show them we mean business”. (Yea, those were his dumb-fuck words, he did give every indication he was stupid enough to mean it, and sorry to disappoint you but yes, he’s a Texan, or claims to be). Maybe it’s something in the water down there that replaces brain cells with testosterone.

YOU are the one who is bitching and moaning that the “US surrendered”, so speak up and enlighten us, how would you have saved the children there? I have admitted I don’t have the answer so I want to understand from someone like you who knows. Does it involve sending in John Wayne or some B-2s? How many kids do you consider acceptable collateral damage to teach those punk ragheads a lesson?

You must make your fellow Texans real proud that you are their spokesman. I bet a lot of Texans can't decide whether to laugh at you or feel pity for you, assuming they read your stuff at all.
Well isn’t that typical. “Since you are from DC”. What does that imply, other than I live in a certain region of the country? Is that like someone saying “since you are from Texas you must be a dumb cowboy who thinks dick size is more important than IQ”? Nice to know you weigh the value of a post by where a person resides. Dumb ass.

You Texans must be a lot smarter than us eastern city folk, since you accuse me of claiming to be smarter than anyone else—even though I never wrote any such thing. Is that your inferiority complex shining through?

Solution? No, I don’t claim to have one. Maybe I have some ideas that should be considered, but I’m not near as smart as the genius I heard here say we should “nuke the school in Pakistan to show them we mean business”. (Yea, those were his dumb-fuck words, he did give every indication he was stupid enough to mean it, and sorry to disappoint you but yes, he’s a Texan, or claims to be). Maybe it’s something in the water down there that replaces brain cells with testosterone.

YOU are the one who is bitching and moaning that the “US surrendered”, so speak up and enlighten us, how would you have saved the children there? I have admitted I don’t have the answer so I want to understand from someone like you who knows. Does it involve sending in John Wayne or some B-2s? How many kids do you consider acceptable collateral damage to teach those punk ragheads a lesson?

You must make your fellow Texans real proud that you are their spokesman. I bet a lot of Texans can't decide whether to laugh at you or feel pity for you, assuming they read your stuff at all. Originally Posted by TGBeldin
Well said!!!
Actually, TGBeldin, being "from D.C." means that statistically there's greater than average chance that you are a functionally illiterate, lib-retarded faggot. After all, how many times did you elect Marion Barry? And your "stupid '#Grubered'" ass probably voted for Odumbo as well!
Ahh,, here we go with LL believing his "opinion" is far superior to everyone else's opinion.

Grow a pair, would you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually, having read many of LL opinion's, I would say he is smarter than just about everyone on this board. Beyond that, though, he is clearly disciplined and structured in his posts, and accurately posts supporting evidence. Although he and I don't agree on everything, I can at least see he has a rational basis for his posts, and makes a credible argument.
Also, unlike littletex/eva, he doesn't repeat the same boring BS almost every time, either.
Well isn’t that typical. Originally Posted by TGBeldin
Feel better? Have you met SpeedChaser, yet?

He gets his feelings hurt too when he tosses a turd and someone tosses it back.

Since the economy in Texas is better than the one in D.C.,....

... that pretty much says it all.

Have you some happy holidays and a wonderful new year.

And please don't move down here. We have enough carpetbaggers as it is.