Providers what if anything will you do differently in 2016.

Oh my, to be between the two of you beautiful ladies during this...WOW! Originally Posted by goofy11
Preparing the popcorn now...
For the past couple of years, I've considered going towards a covered blowjob. Back to the basics, I'll say.

Then, for those who are leaning towards bare everything, there will be those of us who cover everything ... but who also like to kiss and completely enjoy the experience at hand.

Those are just some thoughts. I haven't decided, either.

For 2016, I plan to be more experimental. And take chances. Travel, some, if possible. And go overseas.

Have started the process of creating my Swan Song and my plan will be presented at some point this year.

I had new pictures taken last month and not a single one of them are decent to be used. So I'm having another photo shoot done at the end of the month.

By February, it's my hope to have the new photos, plus a new website, completed. Just need to find the perfect webmaster!!!

Then, Spring will bring new experiences in travel.

There is a very full year in the works for me. And saving money is going to be my priority.

On a side note, I've never seen the bare breasts of THN but I trust LovingKayla's opinion, completely. I'm sure that they're magnificent.

For the record, I HAVE seen the breasts of dear Kayla.

Her nipples are as adorable looking as she is! grin.

Happy Friday!
Elisabeth
1. Direct more gents to my website/aggressive marketing of my site

2. Utilize more advertising venues online

3. Book more Nuru and multi-hours

4. Videos
Post more taint pics, offer Greek, and raise rates Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Liked your Website but 1 recommendation, Special is spelled Special not Speacial on the first page of your site.
Liked your Website but 1 recommendation, Special is spelled Special not Speacial on the first page of your site. Originally Posted by 37OH55V
how embarrassing...I'll fix it. Thanks for catching it. It shows you actually read what I wrote.