Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

• L.A.
  • 08-31-2019, 06:59 PM
This is a Texas law but I have no idea where these servers are located or if that even matters. Will be interesting.
Nobody should expect any system to be 100% perfect. Although p411 is used internationally, including locations where this is legal so I doubt it’s going away. Nothing stopping them from just disabling Texas. Originally Posted by omg_lol
Good point about disabling Texas. ECCIE is also used internationally, I wonder if ECCIE will disable Texas too? We will just have to wait and found out.

As CG mentioned, ECCIE has gone through dark periods before so for those of us who have gone through it in the past, this is nothing new.
Im not sure whether to panic or chill lol
Hopefully guys grab their fav ladies numbers just in case
So should this also mean cancel our eccie accounts asap?
https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texa...-prostitution/

What is the law on Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution in Texas?

As of September of 2019, Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution is to be codified at Section 43.041 of the Texas Penal Code. Subsection (a) describes the offense as follows:

A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service or information content provider, or operates as an information content provider, with the intent to promote the prostitution of five or more persons or facilitate five or more persons to engage in prostitution
  • motor
  • 08-31-2019, 08:42 PM
Damn, I knew I should have tried to get laid tonight.
Sheet. Im powering up the generator and getting in the bunker . Shame Whataburger doesn't deliver.......
This is a Texas law but I have no idea where these servers are located or if that even matters. Will be interesting. Originally Posted by L.A.
Not in Texas.
Better cum get a good bj draining while u can!! lolz
Better cum get a good bj draining while u can!! lolz Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
will u send cab fair to me here in austin? I will be on my way
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Who shut the light off? lol
Wow.

Still trying to tell consenting adults that they can't do...oh, 'consenting adult' things.

It's kind of a childish way to 'wield' power, if you think about it.

Prostitution is illegal because....we ('we' being those with measurable authority....want it to be illegal.

There are no actual grounds for it to be illegal, other than ambiguous moral standards.

Shit, selling beer and cigarettes is immoral...in my opinion. But if people want to be dumb enough to buy beer and cigarettes, then that's on them.

Sex is a legal AND NATURAL act, btw.

Why is this illegal again?

I ask because I haven't read/heard a compelling reason why. The only reason it is illegal is because John Q. Law says it is.

Hell, charging people for water should be illegal. Water is a God given requirement for life for every single living thing on Earth.

But, back to consenting adults. Sex is perfectly legal, so as long as both parties consent AND are of consenting age.

Oh, yeah. Money is legal tender, allowable to use for the purpose of settling all debts, both public and private. This mean if I owe Joe 100 bucks, I don't need a congressional approval to pay him. I can just do it if I have the money.

Silly when you think about it, that we have to jump through all these hoops to do things that can be done by anyone, in the world actually, for free.
Well, it’s 5:48am in Texas and the lights are still on. Hopefully they’ll still be on in 24 hours...

Something tells me if they shut this site down, it won’t happen till after Labor Day...
They have no need to go after the average poster.
But the prolific reviewer yes.
They target the top 5 reviewers in Amp and Indie section.
Eccie is ghost.
Truly it’s only about a dozen guys posting and commenting daily. The rest. Lurkers and occasionally posting.
Top Dogs should tread lightly.
The question is can they go after someone who was prolific before law and now stops ??
Yeah no shut down until Tuesday because all the people who actually do the work are grilling and drinking beer ......until Tuesday lol.