BYE BYE HOBBY WORLD

Best wishes on your new future. You will be missed.
I wish you the best in all your endeavors. Good bye.
:C While I'm sad you're leaving I'm happy for you and wish you all the best Daphne! I sure was hoping to hang again before you go but I haven't had much luck getting in touch! But anyways, may life treat you as wonderfully as you treated us! ;D
Just saw this. Now I'm really upset I got sick when you were in KC last. I was hoping to see you next time for sure. You were my ATF in my short time in the hobby world. Sad to see you go
Yeah I was calling it a review special when I was planning on staying in the hobby. Had a wonderful opportunity come around this morning, for when I arrive at my new home so I'm running with it. Thanks for the kind words Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Ummm....Nope

And yes I bumped this bullshit retirement thread...So what? I just wanted to give more people a chance to give well wishes on her retirement from the hobby.

Sorry, I woke up early this morning and I was just looking at some of my dumb ass posts from the past that made no sense to me and this one showed up and came to my attention. Sadly, none of my posts still make any sense to me other than being a bored asshole who types shit when I actually have some free time from work....Oh well, that guy who had post #14 on this threAd definitely seems like a smart guy to me.

Let's face it. Co-ed is boring as hell nowadays so I bumped this threAd for fun...Or out of boredom. You folks can decide.
Seeing this bumped in the home page made me think she's making a comeback.
Umm, before anybody locks this, I sorry to point this one out, but did anybody check the Houston's forum as of late? Threads like this:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056931404
Good luck hun! It was great having you here!
Omg!!! Please don't go
Pro, ED, S77

OMG she left and is back already.
God I'd swear you were Gabriela anwar. You are incredibly beautiful. The very best to you in the future. I'm sure you'll make it incredible.
She's still in the hobby folks. Recent ads and reviews.
She's still in the hobby folks. Recent ads and reviews. Originally Posted by bbwhunter
Shhhhhh. Don't let them know....Let the reading comprehension impaired keep going on with the hollow well wishes.