2017 Afghan Surge: Taking Off the Gloves

How long ago was it that Trump said he was grabbing pussy?

I used to think the Liberals thought the Conservatives were dumb and can't remember what the Liberals said before they said something different ... but based on recent events .... like calling Republicans "KKK" and "Nazis" .... I'm beginning to think they are the stupid ones and THEY CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR LIES!

The wife of that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas was just running for President in 2016 (had her ass beaten of course) and touting all that she learned from that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas, who embraced the Confederacy, and the wife of that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas who was just running for President in 2016 stated in her campaign that she was going to have him working with her when she got elected in 2016 .... on "ECONOMIC" matters .... which apparently was going to include the cost effectiveness of using slave labor like the Confederates and the Nazis did!!!!

That wasn't 30 OR 40 years ago .... that was fucking last year!!!!!

She a Republican from Chicago and he a Confederate sympathizer from Arkansas embracing the Confederacy by signing a Bill!!!!! There he IS ... AND THE FLAG!!!

And notice THE STAR representing the Confederacy is ABOVE THE OTHERS! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You're off the charts crazy . And a verified liar.

Time for your meds, LLephantMan.

You need to clean up your shit. It's everywhere.

And yes, I fucked up the date on Clinton's bill. It was THIRTY years ago. Long before Twitler bragged about pussy grabbing.

SAD.
Where the fuck is Iffy?

Is he trying to figure how to spin how Trump pulled a fast one on Bannon and the anti globalist

. Originally Posted by WTF
Iffy worked for Bannon posting here. Maybe he is working for britefart now.
Iffy worked for Bannon posting here. Maybe he is working for britefart now. Originally Posted by bamscram
You are a fart.
You are a fart. Originally Posted by bambino
Wow, what a comeback.
Wow, what a comeback. Originally Posted by bamscram
Truth hurts doesn't it. b

Is that enough emogies?
Truth hurts doesn't it. b

Is that enough emogies? Originally Posted by bambino
LOL Like your usual sound.

^^RETARD^^
^^RETARDED^^ Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY!
The gloves have been off since 1/20/2017. Trump has lifted Obamas ROE. Dropping the MOAB was made in the field. The world knows Trump isn't fucking around. Originally Posted by bambino
Which i was glad for.. Hell i say carpet bomb the hell out of that 'tribal region' between afgan and pakistan..
<BUMP>
^^RETARD^^ Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I guess it's "relevant" to the thread ...

who told you not to put them inside the fence, they roam an eat everything ... it like let my people eat ... lmao
I guess it's "relevant" to the thread ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that your wedding picture?
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 08:12 AM
Is that your wedding picture? Originally Posted by bamscram

Lexus is looking for a parking pass out in the desert!