Long day for Obama

Word to Munchie; Bergdahl was a private when he disappeared and got promoted in absentia. He is now a sergeant and is looking at promotion to staff sergeant (which I don't think is going to happen). As for the charge of desertion that you levied against him, many other people are now making that charge including men and officers from his former command.

I also noticed that since all this came out that you are all trying to avoid the topic now because Obama broke the law and endangered the people of the United States. It is an impeachable offense. Your only real hope is Joe Biden. He has to get out there and show the people what an absolute idiot that he is to protect Obama.
I gave you a little light and I didn't get a thank you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Duhhhh, you're a dim bulb! You have nothing more to offer than "a little light."

But thank you anyway for the the tiny little bit of "light" you have to offer!

Do you feel better now?
Bergdahl's fellow soldiers had to sign "non disclosure agreements" surrounding his disappearance ?

Is this SOP ?

Six American soldiers killed in the search to find/rescue Bergdahl ?
Thanks for the update Trendy. We now know that dim bulbs come in pairs!
good to see the professor has found another soapbox to rant from.
Your post was fulfilled by Eva, Bigkotex.

awesome

awesome Originally Posted by gnadfly
You failed to mention the stench from the ever-present Smelly ol' Turdfly!

YUCK!

awesome Originally Posted by gnadfly
I took a excellent crap just so you would have a turd to buzz around turd fly.
Every administration who negotiated for prisoner release were morons? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Please, tell us the NAMES of the TERRORISTS other administrations traded to get someone back? I can provide the names of FIVE that Obama gave back. Who else did such a thing?
[QUOTE=Zanzibar789;1055385568]
Perhaps just perhaps his father said praise Allah as a show of "respect" to the Muslims on behalf of the other POW's still looking to be released. I swear all you guys think you really know what's going on in the world don 't really have a clue.
Wow.. you believe we still have other POW's still looking to be released? You think Obama can get them to accept ALL the remaining GITMO detainees in trade for those "other POWs"?

Pssst.. there are no other POWs Zanzibar, sorry to burst your bubble. Tell us again how WE are the one that don't really know what's going on in the world?
you are all simplistic dipshits.

Nobody's addressed Iran-Contra. How about the fact that the dipshit in chief cut the deal as a condition of his election? I've asked several times. But I guess if it happened during President Alzheimer's reign, it doesn't count.

You boyz is really fucked up. or stupid.
Even Democrats were pleading with him not to sign the EO to close Gitmo shortly after he assumed the Presidency because it was unworkable. He didn't listen then even though Obama famously said it would be closed in one year. The guy is an absolute idiot.

I don't have a problem "getting him home." I do have a problem swapping 5 top level Taliban commanders who will re-engage activities to kill Americans for what appears to be a deserter.

So when the facts become unfavorable defend Obama and circle the wagons and attack the people asking the tough questions?

This morning Carney wouldn't answer questions around whether this guy was a deserter and how his physical condition was. Of course, CNN wouldn't press the issue. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What facts? You mean the things you claim as facts? You know, your opinions.

This soldier has just been released after 5 years and the most important thing to you are rumors. Rumors you don't even know where they came from. Just to be clear, there are no facts right now that support your position.
You aren't fit to lick this guy's boots.

Fucking douche-bag.
Word to Munchie; Bergdahl was a private when he disappeared and got promoted in absentia. He is now a sergeant and is looking at promotion to staff sergeant (which I don't think is going to happen). As for the charge of desertion that you levied against him, many other people are now making that charge including men and officers from his former command.

I also noticed that since all this came out that you are all trying to avoid the topic now because Obama broke the law and endangered the people of the United States. It is an impeachable offense. Your only real hope is Joe Biden. He has to get out there and show the people what an absolute idiot that he is to protect Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I know what rank he is. I told you several posts ago. You blamed someone else for you posting his rank incorrectly.

Now whose fault is it? Who is to blame for you believing and then publicly stating that I "levied" the charge of desertion against him? What level of personal responsibility do you accept for your bald-faced lie?

No need to answer. There isn't a single person on here that can't answer that.

You accept absolutely none. Because you have no honor and no clue what I'm even talking about.

It proves you can't save everyone.
Where did I say he was a deserter? I didn't but you did. This is in your "fucked up" mind Munchie.

As far as asking questions, I see you still don't have an answer which means you were operating in the dark. I gave you a little light and I didn't get a thank you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you just say "I know you are but what am I?"?

When and where did I say he was a deserter?
When and where did I say you said he was a deserter?

Learn to read, douche-bag.

I was going to ask if it wasn't a real drag to have to retreat from your positions all the time but it's obvious you are well used to it.
What facts? You mean the things you claim as facts? You know, your opinions.

This soldier has just been released after 5 years and the most important thing to you are rumors. Rumors you don't even know where they came from. Just to be clear, there are no facts right now that support your position.
You aren't fit to lick this guy's boots.

Fucking douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
This will come back to haunt you Munchie. I hope you have a big spoon for all the shit you're about to eat.