Nice way to back out once you see a provider and you just don't like them either looks or their personality?

Do better research? IJS Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
This

I blame myself when this happens and it has happened to me about a dozen times. I did not research her properly. I wanted to jump in based on a single review or a few sexy pictures/posts. Ended up with a severe case of buyer's remorse. I forced it, figuring that I would just spill my cup and leave.

On 4 separate occasions I ended up cancelling right after she opened the door. I used the same line EVERY time, "I'm really sorry. I got a call right before I got here and I have no choice but to cancel. Maybe we can try another time." I left the full donation EVERY time. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I mean, some of these beautiful ladies have to fuck ME. I'd hate it if she opened the door and said, "Oh fuck no."

After all, it's my fault, not hers. She's trying to make a buck and it's gotta be tough to do that in this biz. I also place some of the blame on my fellow-fornicators. If your reviews actually said, "Yeah, she ain't got no two front teeth and she's one crack rock away from a life in prison." I would have passed...probably lol

Disclaimer: If one of you ladies reading this happens to be one that I cancelled on after the door answered... I'm talking about everyone else...not you. So, present company excluded.
Tall chicks are a turn on. As long as she's not taller than me. I'm pretty tall so that would feel awkward.
My 2 cents. If she is obviously trying a scam, just leave. You owe nothing. If it's just a thing of not clicking or one of you is having a bad day, leave something for her time.
This is why I prefer to book half hour dates..this happened to me once..well twice.. first time .. very rudely said "your not my cup of tea.".turned around and walked away.. now mind you I was working for an agency and the woman who ran the agency was famous for telling bait and switch lies and she told the man I was 23 years old when I was 48.. the second man very nicely came in explained that he thought I was going to be younger and we sat and talked for the half-hour insisted on giving me my fee after we negotiated I ended up with $50 and a very nice friendship... gentleman we are not always going to be everybody's cup of tea and I would rather have a conversation about it for a few minutes and make friendship... we can take it.. turning around and walking away left me feeling very old and ugly.. so just remember be nice..
I once had a gentleman come to visit with me. But when he arrived, he said he was taken back because I was much lighter skin tone than he thought from my photos. We sat and chatted for a few minutes and he left me $40 for my troubles.

I was not offended, and I told him that if he ever changed his mind in the future, to just let me know...

For every date I have, I do ask them all the same question (unless they are a regular), "Am I what you were expecting?"

Feedback is critical to me.

Although, I have NEVER had anyone walk out on me, much less because of the shade of my skin. But I understood his POV.

He wanted a dark skin lady and I was not pigmented enough for his taste. Since I do tons of photo shoots, I, also, am aware of how different lighting can make my skin tone appear lighter/darker, etc..

Point of my post.

He was respectful, and so was I. When respect is given from both sides, there should never be a reason for ruffled feathers.

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I just checked out your pics and all I can say is “ that guy was an idiot “. My only concern would have been how are we going to get through the session without me getting 3rd degree burns.
I do my research so if I don't like it, tough shit. I bought it and it's on me. Never had a bait and switch though.
Look them straight in the eye and tell them.

“This is not what I was expecting”

However, pay full rate as expected.

I had this happen once in Atlanta. Just part of it.
  • Crock
  • 02-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Look them straight in the eye and tell them.

“This is not what I was expecting”

However, pay full rate as expected. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Paying the full rate for a bait and switch is insane. Why in the world would you do such a thing?
To save his own reputation. That lady won't write a negative report about turning her away if she still received her fee...

I don't agree with it either....but part of the world unfortunately..

Research is your friend.... can't go wrong with leaving at most 50 bucks...then be on your way...but not the whole fee..thats just greedy .

I gave a guy 20 bucks back the other day because we didnt get a second pop like we discussed...anf I didn't feel i deserved that 20 or thst i earned it based on the arrangement we made.ots of women in this business have the stripper mentality....and truly believe things should just be given or handed without any real work out in..