why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

+1 TinMan....This has been exactly why I didn't see you after PM'ing you Innocentz.

Things I run into a lot with AA newbie providers, at a higher percentage than other races, is poor Taking Care of Business skills. Menus are vague, they don't read the questions posed in my PM's and thus their responses are incomplete, requiring more time wasting PM's, they don't respond quick enough and play games about giving out a phone #. Before I pick a time I want to hear the voice. When these things don't happen I mentally X her off with a mental note, "Behaves like she's pimped, move on".

DFK is essential to me, if I have to pry it out of you if you allow it, I'm done, next....If you say you DFK then play hide the tongue during the session, there won't be a repeat session.

If you have a ghetto attitude, there won't be a 2nd session. See statement above for why we must speak before a time will be set.

I had tried to see to AA newbies recently, Fashionista (formerly Bonnie Summers, not really a newbie) and AleenaDD, they were offering a new special, initial PM's were good, told them what day I could see them, then nothing, nada. After the day I wanted to see them, they PMed, but now the special is gone. I passed, not because of the money, because of the poor TCB skills...Next.

Now AleenaDD wants a 100 more for her hour session. That shit reeks of management to me and I have no intention of supporting some sorry ass PIMP...Next.

Again, a lot of newbies no matter the race make these mistakes, but from my perspective it is a much higher percentage with AA's.

I hope this helps.

Also, Originally Posted by ManSlut
This is a good ass, MF'king post right here.

It's the same shit I've had to deal with with black girls.

I'm sorry, sista girls, but sometimes setting things up with y'all can be a real pain in the ass. Back when I hobbied in Dallas, getting something going with black girls was like pulling teeth. Old numbers. When they DID pick up, it always sounded like they were on speaker, talking inside a train station. OK, so you get your foot in the door with one of them. Menu is more limited than a lemonade stand. Almost always guaranteed a CBJ, and that's IF they decide to give you a blow at all. I guess they want you to walk in with wood. There always seem to be at least one position they won't do. I could go on and on.

Strangely enough, it's a little better with AA girls up here for some reason. Too bad most of them haven't hung around the biz long enough to write more reviews on (even the ones I did review still didn't stay too long).

As a whole, their hobby business sense needs some fine tuning...for many of them (not all).

Don't hate the messenger. I'm just telling it like it is.
Manslut please fuck off, plain and simple. You don't like me and I don't give a damn about you so just ignore me so you don't have to read my posts. You know nothing about being black and frankly I believe you are cheap as when you contacted me you offered to take me to dinner not an appointment which I only have dinner dates with paying customers.

You're such an expert about being black and what black women's problems are. But honey you don't know me and never will. I wish you would stop acting like you do. Following me around this board.

I don't know what about me has your panties in a bunch and frankly don't care. I have worked good and hard with none of your business nor any of the other people here who love to talk about providers they have never met. I can assure you, you can hope all you want I get thrown off my horse, but my horse is loyal and well trained, it will cooperate.

Yes I am a world class AA provider and I am a one woman show! I do all my own promotion and I know exactly what I'm doing. So until your skin turns brown, your dick turns into a vagina please don't try to school me. I hope this is our last dialogue on this board.

Stop paying attention to me.
Then it's always some black people come to confirm, yea black people are exactly like that! Smh , you don't see white people or Mexicans going around talking bad about each other no matter how fucked up their shit is going.

I grew up with computers I type 80 wpm. I know how to do what I need to do to check my email and messages. I am a professional and I will let it be known for the people who did not know. For people who think we all fall into your nice description of How majority AA women behave according to your expert analysis.
There YOU go, taking shit out of context. Maybe you do have your shit together, but not all black girls do.

If I was in Dallas I probably would've holla'd at you by now. But I'm not. Nothing I can do.
There YOU go, taking shit out of context. Maybe you do have your shit together, but not all black girls do.

If I was in Dallas I probably would've holla'd at you by now. But I'm not. Nothing I can do. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It's all good Rambro I'm at the point now I speak my mind on this board it doesn't affect my business one way or the other lol. I just wish black people could stick together more like other races. But that's a far deep rooted issues that go far beyond this board. And may never be solved for all I know.

And I wish white people like manslut would stop telling black people they are delusional and no one is discriminating against them! Lol for Pete's sake! You're not black so you don't know what it's like to be black!
Mya, you'll get your wish, I will absolutely stop paying attention to you if you'll answer this, "If you are such a world-class AA provider, why the fuck did you have to create a Fake Male Handle and write self-reviews on yourself and another provider then get banned for it?"

Btw, I guess you are the only world-class provider who has never done a meet-and-greet with a Gent?! At the time I asked that, and I rarely do, was because I thought you were unique and I am someone who sees about 60% AA's in Hobbying and feel they need the most help to succeed, hence why they are my only reviews, which I hate to write. I was looking down the road to writing a review on you and leading off with the pre-session M-N-G. Also, you NEVER said no to the MNG or that you don't do them, but I guess that was on me?
There are many beautiful AA women on here and I would not hesitate to be with any of them.....
There are many beautiful AA women on here and I would not hesitate to be with any of them..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
You are such a gentleman TexasCowboy.
I enjoy being the White Prize.
I could care less about race ! .... Just looking for that escape from " Real world " grind and gridlock ... an hour or two in the the arms of the" dream girl " my little mind has created.
GFE ! For most , it's the starting line . It is for me ... Plain and simple. Look at my reviews . All sizes , shapes , ages and colors . What matters most is , I'm responsible for my choices , so I choose where and how and who I play alongside . Basic GFE MENU - you got me !! Its not really all that complicated. One of my first reviews involved a hot ,young lovely woman of color . Great menu , passion and damn near sucked the tongue outta my mouth . Best 9 min of my life lol. Take care young one , if it's meant to be , it will be . LLF611
Black, white, yellow, red
are we all the same, naked in bed?

I enjoy women of all types...I do not think it is possible to care less what color their skin is. All I care about is...are they good looking, are they intelligent, do they seem fun, and am I interested in seeing them at the rate listed.

When you close the door on a whole group, you miss out on a lot of great times.

OR simply put.... Variety is the spice of life and I like things spicy
Black, white, yellow, red
are we all the same, naked in bed?

I enjoy women of all types...I do not think it is possible to care less what color their skin is. All I care about is...are they good looking, are they intelligent, do they seem fun, and am I interested in seeing them at the rate listed.

When you close the door on a whole group, you miss out on a lot of great times.

OR simply put.... Variety is the spice of life and I like things spicy Originally Posted by Adabear

I completely agree, except for the part in red....

we're not solving crossword puzzles, for Christ's sake!
Hard work & due diligence are the only things that matter. In this business we are here for a select audience. If every man liked the same "type" of woman, the name of the game would surely be changed. In fact, THERE'D BE NO GAME! You just need to have tough skin and focus on finding things you can do to broaden your range of clientele.

There will always be the type of men that believe black women are pimped out weed smoking unprofessional time wasters. And then there will be the group that see confident, hip swaying, smooth skinned beauties. Just depends who you ask. Putting them all together in one group is a bit unfair. Not saying the stigma is non existent, but there are plenty of gentlemen that enjoy our company.

If I was down about every man that didn't choose me I'd be one depressed provider! I'm pretty much a 6ft, smaller sized BBW, with breasts that intimidate any man, but I still poke my chin up and my shoulders back because for every man that doesn't like me, there's two more that do! This is a cutthroat business, we have to roll with the punches and keep on pushing!

Embrace your attributes, and work on what needs to be improved whether it be people skills, advertisement, Incall location, response time, language, your body, anything. At the end of the day we are here to provide a fantasy. The perfect girl to fit each mans taste with no hassle and all pleasure. If these men wanted to deal with ladies with image issues or attitude problems, they'd deal with civvies lol. From first contact, sell it! Black purple green or pink, somebody is going to take that leap of faith!
Pleasure09 is one of my favorite people in the community. Only saw Ciarra Goods once before the economy crashed and took my lifestyle with it, she's a real class act. I've had the pleasure of ExoticBabyGirl and also had a lot of fun photographing her, pretty, bubbly and smart!

I used to write reviews back on the old board primarily as a way to remember names, now that's gone so I don't remember the other AA lady I saw once. She was a sweetie but didn't last long (in the hobby that is, she had no problem outlasting me when we met!).

If there is a barrier here think about who built it.
I am a mature, white professional. If I find that independent, sensual black woman that truly takes care of me, she could become my ATF in a heart beat.Apply within!