Provider / Hobbyist Fantasy List?

okay, just to play along. I can think of two perhaps. Nina Morreti and Sexxyjade, the new one.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sure you made their day....

u might have just been sent to the top of my list

MUAh
  • Fiero
  • 06-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Let's see...

Reese Brooke Cumsalot (anyone else notice that cumsalot isn't in spellchecker???) Dannie Lauren Lane

There, I said it...this thread can stop taunting me now.
Since I started this thread I might as well list a few ladies as well...

Petite Abby
Just A Pixie Jenna
Kristin Keys
Shea Veile

And of course Reese Foster & The Original Becky.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sure you made their day....

u might have just been sent to the top of my list

MUAh Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Hobby Love
TR---><----Brookie
Good thread Big Poppi,

I agree about the socials. I go to kick up my heels and have a good time, but there are many instances where I meet a lady that I never really had on my list before and just click with her. Personality is key in attraction, not just physical attributes. And, on that note, here's my current wish list: (In no particular order)

1) Abby
2) The Original Becky
3) Vixen Devain
4) Tatiana Blaze
5) Xyleena
6) Iliana Alba
Since I started this thread I might as well list a few ladies as well...

Petite Abby
Just A Pixie Jenna
Kristin Keys
Shea Veile

And of course Reese Foster & The Original Becky. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Poppy great list. Now I see why Abby isn't returning my calls. All you guys have her busy. I kid, I kid. She's great. The Original Becky is one stunning woman as well. I really need to win the lotto to fulfill all my fantasies.
I can't speak for the others....I know it hasn't been me keeping the ladies busy. I get my car back from Service King on Tuesday. I'll be back hunting when I get my wheels. I've been playing Santa Clause. Making my list, and checking it twice, trying to find out who's both naughty and nice.
For me I just have one lady on my fantasy list and I want to keep her there. Reason being she might really be everything my fantasy is except after a few hours it would be over or she might not live up to to it so I have no intention of playing that one out. From a distance she is perfect and I like it that way.

Don't get me wrong there are several ladies I would still love to see just I doubt they could replace number 1 on my list.
In no particular order, Shelby Lynn, Brooke C., Tara the Banned, Alyssa W., Reese F. and Cameron (FTW). Each would likely be the end of this superhero, and some are just so stunningly I'm not sure I'll ever work up the courage to see any, much less all; it's tough getting old guys....
The Original Becky
aw thanks batman!!!! YOUR TOO KIND!
REESE FOSTER
NATASHA FAME
Okay, I just got around to reading this whole thread...I am so flattered! Some of you guys that listed me are on my fantasy list as well! Thanks for making my night!
Wow, I can't get on anybody's list for anything can I? lol Well fine then.

I met a gent at a recent thingy and just became smitten with him. He's good looking, smelled fantastic and has more sex appeal than anybody I ever met and I soooooo want to jump his bones....his handle is MrSmith8691

I wouldn't mind boinking JFred either lol

Meg