Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chicken dick, loves posting the pic of him, The hillbilly no stones, and the Jewish lawyer bobbing for butts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is whining because it wasn't in the picture. Here ya go, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... you and your boyfriends:

Is that JLIdiot?

Or is it DSKIdiot?

Or ... are those two Idiot's, one and the same?

I choose the "one and the same" option.
Originally Posted by bigtex
Keep huffing for that scent of inspiration, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is whining because it wasn't in the picture. Here ya go, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... you and your boyfriends:

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sad , you need new material chicken dick parroting the same old shit over and over .
Sad , you need new material chicken dick parroting the same old shit over and over . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That particular image was re-purposed (hence "new") just for the sake of proving that you are a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Oh, so NOW you believe in renewables?

Thanks for recycling your bad bullshit, IBEnvironmentallyIll!
You're the one who was googling 'gay gloryholes in austin' and made a thread about Talleywackers. That put rey lingo, your bitch boy, into an orgasmic tailspin that he's yet to recover from. He can't go a post without mentioning a few of this favorite things; gloryholes, dudes cumming, assholes, assholes being fucked by dudes, etc. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm just describing YOUR lifestyle woomby. And you've shown in MULTIPLE posts that it's TRUE ! So why hide from it. Isn't "Gay Pride" supposed to be the new " civil right " ? Don't let Big Sir and shammy and assup down with your continues denials !
That particular image was re-purposed (hence "new") just for the sake of proving that you are a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Liar? About what chicken dick. You are so fucking dumb, I told your grubered ass to get something new, and it was above your capabilities.
You weren't trying to creative? I didn't know creative was a verb. You wouldn't know the truth if it took you up the ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like you take it up the ass at Talleywackers and your 'hole franchises !! Have you and shammy finally "split the sheets" woomby ? I told him about how you were cheating on him with Big Sir an how you rubbed Big Sirs shit into the sheets on shammy's side of the cardboard box you're staying in. Guess you all will be calling off the nuptials after that !!! I told him to get WE's "attorney" to help him with yall's common law divorce. WE's mean SOB attorney might not put up with your swishy walking lying ass and take away your "franchises" under the "community property laws of the state. shammy earned it for helping you build your glory hole empire and for putting up with YOUR lying and cheating swishy walking well plugged ass ! Looks like you'll be cum guzzling some more gente jalapeno dicks to help pay for the divorce !!!! Maybe Big Sir can keep giving you the ATM treatment that shammy used give you !!
I'm just describing YOUR lifestyle woomby. And you've shown in MULTIPLE posts that it's TRUE ! So why hide from it. Isn't "Gay Pride" supposed to be the new " civil right " ? Don't let Big Sir and shammy and assup down with your continued denials ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Just like you take it up the ass at Talleywackers and your 'hole franchises !! Have you and shammy finally "split the sheets" woomby ? I told him about how you were cheating on him with Big Sir and how you rubbed Big Sir's shit into the sheets on shammy's side of the cardboard box you're staying in. Guess you all will be calling off the nuptials after that !!! I told him to get WE's "attorney" to help him with yall's common law divorce. WE's mean SOB attorney might not put up with your swishy walking lying ass and take away your "franchises" under the "community property laws of the state. shammy earned it for helping you build your glory hole empire and for putting up with YOUR lying and cheating swishy walking well plugged ass ! Looks like you'll be cum guzzling some more gente jalapeno dicks to help pay for the divorce !!!! Maybe Big Sir can keep giving you the ATM treatment that shammy used to give you !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Bump for woomby's eyes....

Stay tuned for the next episode in their homo soap op!

Bump for woomby's eyes....

Stay tuned for the next episode in their homo soap op!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You seem way more interested in a homo soap op than any heterosexual man has a right to be. Googling gloryholes and posting threads about it, now this. I've got my doubts. I think Lusty likes it in the pooper. Rey lingo has a little peen, try him out first, least it won't hurt that much, barely feel it.

PS - you don't need to bump for me to see his posts, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. It's always the same thing. gloryholes, blowjobs, ass fucking, sheets, shammy, weddings, blowjobs, etc. ATM
You seem way more interested in a homo soap op than any heterosexual man has a right to be. Googling gloryholes and posting threads about it, now this. I've got my doubts. I think Lusty likes it in the pooper. Rey lingo has a little peen, try him out first, least it won't hurt that much, barely feel it.

PS - you don't need to bump for me to see his posts, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. It's always the same thing. gloryholes, blowjobs, ass fucking, sheets, shammy, weddings, blowjobs, etc. ATM Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just describing YOUR life as accurately as I can there woomby. And you forgot about your newest " boy toy " Big Sir ! He'd be hurt if you left him out !! Just think of me a your unofficial biographer. Are you jealous that I can tell a truthful story better than you, ya lying liberal ? Afraid I might take a job away from you at your so-called "free lance writing job for travel magazines" ? Posting hand written fliers in truck stop glory holes all over the state of Arkansas doesn't make you a " freelance writer for travel magazines !
What's Wonder Woman gonna do? Originally Posted by R.M.
She can sit on Trump's lap, and they can talk about the first thing that pops up, lol.

Jim
Liar? About what chicken dick. You are so fucking dumb, I told your grubered ass to get something new, and it was above your capabilities. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Until you pull your head out of your ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you will always be talking to yourself.

Oh, so NOW you believe in renewables?

Thanks for recycling your bad bullshit, IBEnvironmentallyIll!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Grubergoober @gruber #IBGrubered!

Until you pull your head out of your ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you will always be talking to yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Says the retard with his head up his buddies ass.