Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

wanting to???

IBshitfordinner is the jewl in Hans crown

funny thing ... Hillary has higher ratings than Obie OR GW Originally Posted by CJ7
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was Andrew Jackson impeached?

Better yet, jackass, how are you going to misspell "Rhodes" today?

BTW, moron, you misspelled "jewel," and here's a FYI for your dumb ass: Hildabeast's numbers are going down -- not up!

Now a return to the regularly scheduled program from CBJ7's pathetic attempt to hijack the thread:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

Sales of Orwell's '1984' spike after NSA leak

By Charles Riley June 12, 2013: 7:43 AM ET

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/12/news...den/index.html

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Tell us again, CBJ7, when was Andrew Jackson impeached?

Better yet, jackass, how are you going to misspell "Rhodes" today?

BTW, moron, you misspelled "jewel," and Hildabeast's numbers are going down -- not up! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
yeah those typos keep turdsuckers like you breathing don't they ... glad I could help

Hillary has a higher approval than W ... have ya heard?
yeah those typos keep turdsuckers like you breathing don't they ... glad I could help

Hillary has a higher approval than W ... have ya heard? Originally Posted by CJ7

Andrew "Jackson" isn't a typo, you ignorant fuck. And misspelling a word three times isn't considered a "typo," jackass:

Rhoades scholars don't bode well with republicans Originally Posted by CJ7
Genuis, Road-Scholar, you gonna instruct me on the Agency?

ahem ...

Rhode Scholar Originally Posted by CJ7
ok shitstain, to begin with, I was just yanking your chain when you posted road scholar because I thought you could take it ... but you being the quintessential little boy went ape shit crazy when I missed the "s" on Originally Posted by CJ7
Rhoades and a week later are still going ape shit crazy and insist on being a child over a typo ... now Im playing YOUR game, you made the rules
you wanna play?... ok, let"S" play Originally Posted by CJ7

Regarding Hildabeast, her numbers are going down:

Hillary Clinton’s favorability drops in another poll
By Rachel Weiner, Published: June 10, 2013

". . .the continuing debate over Benghazi could damage her should she choose to run for president in 2016."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/06/10/hillary-clintons-favorability-drops-in-another-poll/

Plus, t
he article didn't address the recent, new scandal involving Hildabeast's State Department attempts to cover up the criminal activities of State Department personnel on Hildabeast's watch. Tick, tick, tick!!!
The truth is the truth, Ekim the Inbred. As long as your dumbest of dumb mutha fuckin' asses is posting in this forum, no one else needs to concern themselves with holding the title of "dumbest mother fucker on the board."

Now a return to the regular program from Ekim the Inbred's hijack:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yep it is uncle Han kering plying for the dumbest dick sucker on the board. Keep on your knees Han you will get there.. Remember if first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed.
Yep it is uncle Han kering plying for the dumbest dick sucker on the board. Keep on your knees Han you will get there.. Remember if first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Fascinating you should know that, Ekim the Inbred.

Now a return to the regular program from Ekim the Inbred's attempted hijack:

Plus:

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Yep it is uncle Han kering plying for the dumbest dick sucker on the board. Keep on your knees Han you will get there.. Remember if first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

be nice, and I'll leave him to you in my will

Originally Posted by CJ7
*sarcasm on* It's apparent you are exhibiting some more of that "civil and substantive behavior" you were bragging about, CBJ7. *sarcasm off*

Originally Posted by CJ7

It is like talking to a merry-go-round he spews the same shit over and over. You can have him.
CBJ7, one is known by the company they keep, and you're scraping the bottom of the genetic barrel.
You should talk.

However, I am glad you came out of the Water Closet...

You should talk.

However, I am glad you came out of the Water Closet...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your personal pictures are noxious, and you really shouldn't post them in public, you dumb-ass golem fuck. That you do such things is why your dumb golem ass was elected:

2006-2007 comes before 2009-2011, flighty. "After President Odumbo took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver" (wiki). Odumbo, et al, had the benfit of 20/20 hindsight and yet they ignorantly ignored the lessons proffered by the failed, Bush program: "Operation Wide Receiver." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holder and Obama had no knowledge that the Arizona ATF agents had started "Fast and Furious". According to your link the Arizona ATF agents let the guns walk for three months before they even came up with the name "Fast and Furious". So they could not apply any lessons learned from "Operation Wide Receiver".
Do you really expect anything but insults in return from shit breath?
Do you really expect anything but insults in return from shit breath? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you never told us about your son but we do remember your wife
Holder and Obama had no knowledge that the Arizona ATF agents had started "Fast and Furious". According to your link the Arizona ATF agents let the guns walk for three months before they even came up with the name "Fast and Furious". So they could not apply any lessons learned from "Operation Wide Receiver". Originally Posted by flghtr65
Verbatim (with one minor and obvious change) from that link, flighty: "After President Odumbo took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver" (wiki).

Do you really expect anything but insults in return from shit breath? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the last dumb golem fuck to lecture anyone on etiquette, you dumb golem jackass. That's why your dumb golem ass was elected: