Encounter: No for Tara Evans

I might be one of the few that saw Tara and she was very pleasant. The problem is everything she does is just ok. I would describe her as someone who is burned out and just does enough to get by. Kind of like a clerk who works for the county, just enough to not get fired but you're never gonna consider it was great customer service.
Y’all say she has a horse face but I don’t think that’s true. I think she’s pretty. And has a hot body. The rest is ymmv
Gentlemen, if you're going to see Tara here is how to approach her. Think... I'm gonna get shafted by a great body, my money down the drain for nothing. Now if you are in the 10% that have great looks and turn her on you might just have a passable visit. Don't plan on it though and you won't be disappointed. I first saw Tara when she was probably 18 or 19 years old at the studio near TI blvd. She was a bad visit then. I saw her a several more times since - Sociological Experiments. Each time she remembered me and each time the visit was bad to terrible. Only once did I have what I thought was an acceptable visit all 15 minutes of it.
I'm a scientist by nature so I found observing a creature like Tara in the wild to be interesting, just not libido rewarding.
Gentlemen, if you're going to see Tara here is how to approach her. Think... I'm gonna get shafted by a great body, my money down the drain for nothing. Now if you are in the 10% that have great looks and turn her on you might just have a passable visit. Don't plan on it though and you won't be disappointed. I first saw Tara when she was probably 18 or 19 years old at the studio near TI blvd. She was a bad visit then. I saw her a several more times since - Sociological Experiments. Each time she remembered me and each time the visit was bad to terrible. Only once did I have what I thought was an acceptable visit all 15 minutes of it.
I'm a scientist by nature so I found observing a creature like Tara in the wild to be interesting, just not libido rewarding. Originally Posted by chrome
Agree
I've seen her 8 times over the past 9 years and never a problem. Great DATY, squirted like crazy, and a tight pussy. I hit it Doggy and Missionary nearly every time. The conversation was always good in the beginning of each date, and it never went awry. Maybe she's Super YMMV, and there's not way to determine that till you actually have an experience. Seems a good 6O% of her visits go askew. I'm just glad I'm not in that number. Sorry for all your bad encounters.