Navy Yard shooting

The shooter "was more of a liberal type; he wasn’t happy with the former administration. He was more happy with this administration — as far as presidential administrations,” Alexis’ friend Michael Ritrovato said on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper.” Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the shooter was nothing more than a fucking nutjob ...who should've just shot himself that day.

how is his political views even relevant?
the shooter was nothing more than a fucking nutjob ...who should've just shot himself that day.

how is his political views even relevant? Originally Posted by JCM800
Screw your mock outrage. You're a lib-retard hypocrite if you don't believe the lib-retard MSM and the likes of Fienstein wouldn't play this tragedy to the hilt for political gain had the shooter been remotely tied to conservative politics.

Confirmation that liberals are "fucking nutjobs"!
LMFAO typical replies from idiots calling anyone a libatard if they don't like a statement. He was a nut job.
Screw your mock outrage. You're a lib-retard hypocrite if you don't believe the lib-retard MSM and the likes of Fienstein wouldn't play this tragedy to the hilt for political gain had the shooter been remotely tied to conservative politics. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
still not relevant to what took place.
still not relevant to what took place. Originally Posted by JCM800
After The Navy Yard Disaster, Democratic Senator Wants A New Gun Control Pus

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/diann...#ixzz2fInxiKRV

"There are reports the killer was armed with an AR-15...This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons -- including a military-style assault rifle -- and kill many people in a short amount of time.

When will enough be enough?" Feinstein.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...p_ref=politics

The New York Times reported: "an AR-15 assault rifle, a shotgun and a semiautomatic pistol," were found on Alexis, according to "a senior law enforcement officer."

The Los Angeles Times reported: "Investigators think Alexis began the assault with only the shotgun and that he took the AR-15 and handgun from people he shot, a U.S. official said."

CNN's Piers Morgan said on his show, "He was carrying an AR-15 assault rifle, another rifle, and a handgun. Would somebody carrying weapons in the way that he was immediately ring alarm bells inside the base?"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ar1...Vote Here Now!
After The Navy Yard Disaster, Democratic Senator Wants A New Gun Control Pus

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/diann...#ixzz2fInxiKRV Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ok, but what does the shooters political views have to do with what he decided to do that day?

Please give JD Idiot's twin brother extra time. IB is still trying to formulate a coherent thought.

Should he do so, it would be a first.
ok, but what does the shooters political views have to do with what he decided to do that day? Originally Posted by JCM800
Ask Pelosi, et al, when they tried to pin the Colorado and Arizona shootings on the Tea Party, or do you have a hypocritical and selective memory, JCM800.

Please give JD Idiot's twin brother extra time. IB is still trying to formulate a coherent thought. Originally Posted by bigtex
It's taken you two or three days to formulate an intelligent answer for LL, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, . . . and you haven't done it yet, jackass.
Ask Pelosi, et al, when they tried to pin the Colorado and Arizona shootings on the Tea Party, or do you have a hypocritical and selective memory, JCM800. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so basically you have no answer ....or you don't want to admit that it is irrelevant who that nutjob voted for, or supported.

all he did was wake up one day and decide to shoot a bunch of people.

and you're worried about his left/right views?

unbelievable
so basically you have no answer ....or you don't want to admit that it is irrelevant who that nutjob voted for, or supported.

all he did was wake up one day and decide to shoot a bunch of people.

and you're worried about his left/right views?

unbelievable Originally Posted by JCM800
You just want to play dumb and hypocritically ignore how the the lib-retards have used and continue to use these incidents to advance their nonsensical agendas. So it is you who is irrelevant and a hypocrite.
You just want to play dumb and hypocritically ignore how the the lib-retards have used and continue to use these incidents to advance their nonsensical agendas. So it is you who is irrelevant and a hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you have no fucking answer do you?

at last check there is no motive in the shootings.
hey IB, have you offered up your "the shooter was more of a liberal type" theory to help out in the investigation?

they probably have a help line set up.
you have no fucking answer do you?

at last check there is no motive in the shootings. Originally Posted by JCM800
More dumb deflection, JCM800!?! You're a hypocritical, ignorant fool to deny what lib-retards have done and continue to do, but lib-retards are on record for casting aspersions at the Tea Party if there is even the remotest association with a shooter, JCM800. BTW, JCM800, investigators will not find any motive associated with the Tea Party: the shooter was a lib-retard who voted for Odumbo.
BTW, JCM800, investigators will not find any motive associated with the Tea Party: the shooter was a lib-retard who voted for Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that has nothing to do with anything.

....and i'm pretty sure they're not trying to pin it on the Tea Party.