FBSM ladies Needed

Loving Kayla is a Master in the art of massage.
Many of us visit AMPs because it allows plausible deniability, whereas visiting a private residence or hotel can lead to all kinds of problems. But, AMP girls, especially SubAMPs, are notorious for dogging clients about tips and that really puts a damper on the experience.
There have been a couple of threads, like this one, about FBSM + L1/L2. I would love to find a good massage+ in a place of business, with a flat fee or clear expectations of total costs, without the pitiful dog treatment, or worse, a butt-chewing, loud-mouthed gal making a scene when I tip.
Do any of you gals work out of a place of business, like a storefront or salon, maybe with an "all inclusive" rate?
Both of my incalls (Galleria/Bedford) have massage tables, and that is how I 'got into' the hobby ;-)
Arlington area?!
I offer FBSM and have a massage type office in far N. Dallas, near Coit and Bush.
How about booking a FBSM but have every intention of it being FS. You know.... to get the feeling of being seduced! Is that weird?? Asking for a friend....
I also offer fbsm. And I'm in an upscale suite
Great thread!
I offer FBSM
HH and HR
Galleria area
Been told I have an amazing touch.
Is Christina Watkins still here
FBSM 1 hours 140 for new friends
120 for seen before friends.

Near DFW south area
Hi loves

Great thread for starters