Someone please explain

That is your opinion. I do not devalue anything. In my personal life things aren't always about what you can get out of a person. Just because i whore on the side mean i'm going to use any chance possible to make a buck. I truly do enjoy the company of men that i have a connection with. To each is their own! Originally Posted by Anna Berle
Hmmmm... Is this your way of telling me we should connect? I have a nice scotch on standby and I'm ready if you're still in town!!
That is your opinion. I do not devalue anything. In my personal life things aren't always about what you can get out of a person. Just because i whore on the side mean i'm going to use any chance possible to make a buck. I truly do enjoy the company of men that i have a connection with. To each is their own! Originally Posted by Anna Berle
I never said a thing about not liking male company. Obviously I do. I also didn't say I think women should only make a buck where sex is concerned. Obviously I don't think that. What I said was indiscriminately giving sex away is a wasteful and stupid. Who's going to buy if the milk's free and all that.

My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Who doesn't love your dangling death
Refer to family guy season 6 ep 17

Peter to Louis: men aren't fat. Only fat women are fat
Refer to family guy season 6 ep 17

Peter to Louis: men aren't fat. Only fat women are fat Originally Posted by tigertea
If you are talking to me, I don't watch TV. I find it pedestrian. I read.
Now.....

This is a mutha fuggin record.....

5 hours.... No WTF!