I B (stupid) Hankering 31 days and counting

When did I ever say you did it to me Idiot? The only "revealing" thats done here is by your own fat ugly mouth.
Originally Posted by shanm
It remains, U B the Idiot that posted about a forbidden topic, shamman.
Noticed how one related to writing skills and the other didn't; whereas, you're stupid ass is too stupid to be that discerning, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only skill you have is sucking dick, and cherry picking, chicken dick.
The only skill you have is sucking dick, and cherry picking, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you'd still be a liar with a weird fetish, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

And you'd still be a liar with a weird fetish, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh yah and posting the pic of your father doing the chicken dance hoping it would rain chickens. Have you gone from chimps to chickens as your fetish chicken dick?
Oh yah and posting the pic of your father doing the chicken dance hoping it would rain chickens. Have you gone from chimps to chickens as your fetish chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A quick forum search would show that you introduced and ran with that fetish, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

A quick forum search would show that you introduced and ran with that fetish, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

A quick forum search would find you are a whining little cocksucker obsessed with chimps, now chickens and stumps who is always whining about someone and a "forbidden subject". Go cry in your milk last word chicken dick.
A quick forum search would find you are a whining little cocksucker obsessed with chimps, now chickens and stumps who is always whining about someone and a "forbidden subject". Go cry in your milk last word chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Keep dancing your perverted little dance, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Keep dancing your perverted little dance, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep sucking dicks chicken dick.
Keep sucking dicks chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have a fowl disposition, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You have a fowl disposition, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You are just plain stupid chicken dick the chicken obsessed.
You are just plain stupid chicken dick the chicken obsessed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That's documented as your special province of perversion, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That's documented as your special province of perversion, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO as you are the one with all the chicken images. plus the idiot still replying to.
LMAO as you are the one with all the chicken images. plus the idiot still replying to. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You ventured into your special province of perversion long before there were any pictures, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You ventured into your special province of perversion long before there were any pictures, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you're the one with all the chicken pics.
you're the one with all the chicken pics. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Just so you don't feel left out, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.