47 counts of Treason

No charge this time. Originally Posted by shanm

we always took you for a cheap slut.
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I think you are way off base. Most on the right would say the DOJ is run by a racist SOB and their report is biased. As for the shooting itself, there was absolutely no racial bias at all. Mike Brown caused his own death by the actions he chose to take. Period.

The lefts take seems to always be it must be racist as opposed to let's wait and see what the facts show. Even after the facts show that race was not a contributing factor in the shooting they still want to claim that race was the reason Mike Brown was shot. Originally Posted by Budman
Most on the right would say the DOJ is run by a racist SOB and their report is biased

I think that if that was true, they would have found a way to verdict Officer Wilson guilty and used him as a scapegoat.

Even after the facts show that race was not a contributing factor in the shooting they still want to claim that race was the reason Mike Brown was shot.

Most on the left would say that race might or might not have been an issue. Certainly may be un-determinable. Does not mean that the PD is excused from being racist as is obvious to anyone who looks at the report with even the slightest level of subjectivity.
We'll consider this part of the same ignorant, dickhead rant. No charge for this one either. Originally Posted by shanm
ahaha, you should go look at EVA the chimp's attempt to "correct" my posts. i don't recall that working out too well for him.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Eatkum the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&postcount=35

• shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 07:42 PM
we always took you for a cheap slut. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't start something you can't finish. I will put you in the dirt Waco Bitch.

Adults are talking here, GTFO
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 07:47 PM
ahaha, you should go look at EVA the chimp's attempt to "correct" my posts. i don't recall that working out too well for him.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Eatkum the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&postcount=35

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I looked at it. You looked like a complete idiot and you pushed your own mistake onto I'va biggen. Left no doubt in my mind that that's you in the photo
Eric Holder is certainly a racist. The DOJ is not racist as a whole. Just like in Ferguson there probably is a racist or two in the PD. That does not make the Ferguson PD racist.
Most on the right would say the DOJ is run by a racist SOB and their report is biased

I think that if that was true, they would have found a way to verdict Officer Wilson guilty and made him into a scapegoat.

Even after the facts show that race was not a contributing factor in the shooting they still want to claim that race was the reason Mike Brown was shot.

Most on the left would say that race might or might not have been an issue. Certainly may be un-determinable. Does not mean that the PD is excused from being racist as is obvious to anyone who looks at the report with even the slightest level of subjectivity. Originally Posted by shanm

oh, they tried. and they failed. because it wasn't true. even they couldn't push such an agenda without any proof whatsoever

Eric Holder Says “Disagreeing with Obama Is Racist”

http://americanprosperity.com/eric-h...ama-is-racist/

• shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Eric Holder is certainly a racist. The DOJ is not racist as a whole. Just like in Ferguson there probably is a racist or two in the PD. That does not make the Ferguson PD racist. Originally Posted by Budman
Eric Holder is not the only one who wrote the report, just like he is not the only one responsible for trying and clearing the officer. If anything the whole ordeal shows the DOJ's inclination towards pusillanimity by handing out a WIN-WIN to both sides, without awarding any real justice.

If you look at some of the email's that circulated and some of the public statements made, its clear that there was more than a "racist or two" in the department. We're not talking about corporate CEO banter here, we're talking about state officers in charge of our protection and security. They should be held to a higher standard than basketball team owners, for instance.
I looked at it. You looked like a complete idiot and you pushed your own mistake onto I'va biggen. Left no doubt in my mind that that's you in the photo Originally Posted by shanm
oh really? i think NOT.

shall i prove it? yes i think i shall

this is EVA's real correction ..

"i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far left."

you DO know your left from your right don't you ?
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 08:01 PM
oh really. i think NOT.

shall i prove it? yes i think i shall

this is EVA's real correction ..

"i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far left."

you DO know your left from your right don't you ? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you look at it without the cobwebs of idiocy clogging your eyelids, you would realize that you first said this to I'va:

" you are the one on the far right."

He corrected it, making it so what YOU said implied that HE(I'va) was the one on the left i.e the human.

I can just hear the sound this bouncing off your thick head before I even click the 'submit reply' button.
If it wasn't for Eric Holder's preconceived notion that race was a factor there never would have been a DOJ investigation into the Ferguson PD. This was purely a witch hunt by Holder and he will not be satisfied until he brings down the Ferguson PD. He is a POS.
If you look at it without the cobwebs of idiocy clogging your eyelids, you would realize that you first said this to I'va:

" you are the one on the far right."

He corrected it, making it so what YOU said implied that HE(I'va) was the one on the left i.e the human.

I can just hear the sound this bouncing off your thick head before I even click the 'submit reply' button.
Originally Posted by shanm
i called him a chimp (on the right) and he called me a Man (on the left) . and your point is what ???
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 08:06 PM
i called him a chimp (on the right) and he corrected me by implying that I said he was the Man (on the left) . and your point is what ??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
See how this works?
See how this works? Originally Posted by shanm
Nope. you dope.
  • shanm
  • 03-09-2015, 08:08 PM
If it wasn't for Eric Holder's preconceived notion that race was a factor there never would have been a DOJ investigation into the Ferguson PD. This was purely a witch hunt by Holder and he will not be satisfied until he brings down the Ferguson PD. He is a POS. Originally Posted by Budman
It wasn't Eric Holder's notion, it was the notion of more than half the country (a justified notion, mind you, looking at the report). To not investigate the matter further would be a disgrace.