Multiple pops in a session?

mmmmmmm Eccie--we need to meet!!!
Hey Dallas, I wonder if he could handle the both of us ?
Very few women can get me to pop more than once. I have reached the age that I pray to pop before the hour is up. LOL I don't knw if it's a mental thing to get my full hour or age. Some of the great providers are so hot I don't want to leave that hott box. Oh yeah.......................... ...........
I always give the full hour. Sometimes guys come pretty quickly with someone new because they are excited, and if that happens, we rest up and chit chat for a few minutes and then go again. On the other hand, some guys have told me that it takes them awhile to cum, and they may not get that first pop until 45-50 minutes into the session. If that's the case, we usually talk and cuddle for the remainder of the time, I give them a massage, or we take a shower together, depending on what they like.
The more pops the better! MSOG MSOG MSOG ... rrabbit6926 to bad you aren't close .. I'd take that challenge with easy and do my best to make it happen! Eccie Addict - mmmmmm that's all I will say there! hehehehe

I even tend to ask a guy after screening how many can he? I really like a clue what the gentleman likes, dislikes, expects, any special requests... I want his fantasy to come true!

ONLY if it is something that I feel is a lil to far out will I deny him his pleasure in that area. If he chooses not to see me that is his choice.

Kinda like I heard of a gal having another gal with her for outtings with a date .. some may find it really cool .. woohooo 2 women, however I don't feel my attention should be anywhere but with the person I am for the time agree'd upon.

I am YOURS and only YOURS for our time, unless it's a scheduled double session with another lady... what they want is my true desire (some fetishes excluded but not all).
The more pops the better! MSOG MSOG MSOG ... rrabbit6926 to bad you aren't close .. I'd take that challenge with easy and do my best to make it happen! Eccie Addict - mmmmmm that's all I will say there! hehehehe

I even tend to ask a guy after screening how many can he? I really like a clue what the gentleman likes, dislikes, expects, any special requests... I want his fantasy to come true!

ONLY if it is something that I feel is a lil to far out will I deny him his pleasure in that area. If he chooses not to see me that is his choice.

Kinda like I heard of a gal having another gal with her for outtings with a date .. some may find it really cool .. woohooo 2 women, however I don't feel my attention should be anywhere but with the person I am for the time agree'd upon.

I am YOURS and only YOURS for our time, unless it's a scheduled double session with another lady... what they want is my true desire (some fetishes excluded but not all). Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Interesting post.

There's a lot of talk in these forums of wild sex and pounding pussy til it hurts...both him and her. I dated a girl for a while in college who was physically beautiful, a seductress, and was never sated in sex. We screwed so many times in a day at several points in our relationship my cock was rubbed raw, and although she had no problem getting me up, I was too sore to enter her. That was 40 years ago, and those days are long past.

Nowadays, if we made a date, and you called to ask me what you described above, I'd have to say: I cum quickly, so I want to hold off til the end of the session. I generally cum only once anymore. I'm laid back and like to go slow. I'm not really athletic anymore, and so I'm not going to do gymnastics in bed. In some instances (depending on my mood that day) I might want a session more outside the vanilla boundaries, but other days, vanilla is what I want.

But you are unusual. Most ladies never ask. So the first 15 minutes tend to be nervous jousting over each other's boundaries.

I'll ask again a question I previously asked: anyone out there into charging per pop instead of by the hour???
Okay...I am going to bite...LOL..I normally book at least 4 hours. And expect msog...sometimes I pop twice and sometimes more....I am an older type...but do enjoy the sensual lady even if I have a stressing..decreasing pop day...but then life does have its "ups" and "downs"===just have to take it as it comes...
Okay...I am going to bite...LOL..I normally book at least 4 hours. And expect msog...sometimes I pop twice and sometimes more....I am an older type...but do enjoy the sensual lady even if I have a stressing..decreasing pop day...but then life does have its "ups" and "downs"===just have to take it as it comes... Originally Posted by PetrolArt
Dang it's been a LONG TIME PA sweetie ... if I could only get so lucky!
MSOG all the way! If a lady has an hourly rate he should be able to..... go until the hour is up. I think it's fair.
If the guy can go two rounds or more in the allotted time he should be able to.
Those ladies who do not allow it usually don't get the type of reviews they may hope for.
A guy pays for an hour he should get an hour. Simple as that.
If I can do MSOG while you're going down on me, and while you're fucking me from behind... why can't you do MSOG? Lol. I'm not a greedy lover. My rule is I'll let you come as much as you let me cum. Ha!
hmmmmmm Allison..sounds fun!
MSOG is a must for me. If a lady doesn't offer it, I won't see her. If I'm uncertain, I always ask. I was burned early in my hobby career when the gal was one and done-- even if I busted a nut before intercourse. I cum easy and the first shot is usually within 2 minutes of getting busy and is usually a HJ/COB or BBBJ. So, I have to have MSOG. On the other hand, I don't want to make the provider feel uncomfortable by pounding her for 2 or 3 pops. My ultimate session would be a pop in each hole along with a COB
Can I handle it lol.
I think Allison, Dallas, and TheHorseTrainer and I all need to get together and see who can take what