Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Maybe she met someone and is now happily in love. Why yall always gotta hate?
  • AO17
  • 08-03-2015, 07:13 PM
I am glad she is gone! She was a very rude provider! Originally Posted by Twin_420
Ymmv. I thought she was a cool chick.
Maybe she met someone and is now happily in love. Why yall always gotta hate? Originally Posted by Brian7772
Where. In da fuq is Boardman?

That rain proofing I sent over must be working well...
Much like HV's BBC, you seem to be riding DM's cock pretty hard too. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

I just stated that her balls were bigger than yours, how is that wking?
Elvis, Sinatra and DM ?????????
That is just flat wrong.
And you wonder why she refused to see Asians ...

Much like HV's BBC, DM's balls are a lot bigger than most of the posters on this thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ummm....yeah, you might want to brush up a bit on the cause and effect. She made herself a hater of Asians first. Keep locking her 'nuts' man.
I saw Dorthy Monroe, I didn't have any trouble making a date with her, she was sweet, I enjoyed meeting her !!
I saw Dorthy Monroe, I didn't have any trouble making a date with her, ..... !! Originally Posted by ver510
Me, too.

She was over weight IMO, and was not the 130 she stated on P411 at the time.

As I previously commented she was pleasant and had good oral skills.

I wish her well in the Real World as a "civilian."
Ummm....yeah, you might want to brush up a bit on the cause and effect. She made herself a hater of Asians first. Keep locking her 'nuts' man. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Locking nuts must be an Asian thing ...
Finese wasnt exactly her forte... but frankly I dont think she gives a fuck LMAO.

Best of Luck in All Your Future Endeavors Ms Monroe
You will be missed
Brain like who.....head like who?

• D.G.
  • 08-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Her accou t is still active and she posted on her yesterday . Yes she did put up an ad about no longer seeing people but if she is till on here is that even considered retired. Probably just picky and seeing regulars .
Some of you bitches are eat up with DM...

She knew what she was doing.
I liked her post.
It looks like she's gone...