Ladies do you hold a Msog record?

i feel fortunate to have a ATF that can accommodate me, but I have to have MSOG. At least two, and three if time and schedule permits. I'm just not satisfied unless I'm spent in every way (and even a bit sore). One of these days I'd love to shoot for 5.
i feel fortunate to have a ATF that can accommodate me, but I have to have MSOG. At least two, and three if time and schedule permits. I'm just not satisfied unless I'm spent in every way (and even a bit sore). One of these days I'd love to shoot for 5. Originally Posted by Frank1978
Learn to O without sperting. You will surpass 5.
i feel fortunate to have a ATF that can accommodate me, but I have to have MSOG. At least two, and three if time and schedule permits. I'm just not satisfied unless I'm spent in every way (and even a bit sore). One of these days I'd love to shoot for 5. Originally Posted by Frank1978
I bet you will sleep good after that
Is many multiple shots good thing??? Sound like torture to me... Anything more than 3-4 shots in 2 hr or 2-3 shot in 1hr,, seems be torture to me.. I rather have what I experienced last time in DFW.. After I finished she just keep my dick inside of her until it died down (feel like abt 30min)... She just sat and we just talked abt anything amd everything...
Maybe just me... an old man...
In typical eccie fashion this butthole licking debate has degenerated and strayed way off course. Hey guys can we please get back on point here on this most fascinating topic?Lol
In typical eccie fashion this butthole licking debate has degenerated and strayed way off course. Hey guys can we please get back on point here on this most fascinating topic?Lol Originally Posted by ftango4
I think ur In the wrong thread as this one is about MSOG
I am definitely adding 2 names to my TDL. Ladies I look forward to meeting you one day. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Now the hard part is to decide who to see first.
sorry. lol
Ty sir i have just a few rules and one of them i will NEVER break is you cant leave until youre 110% satisfied with a HUGE smile on your face and drained of every last drop . I dont think thays asking too much lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE Lol
23 in 2 hrs ? ajaja yea right
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE Lol Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
Here and there but will be THERE soon

23 in 2 hrs ? ajaja yea right Originally Posted by glade55
Ohhhhhh its definitely possible .. seen it with my own beautiful blue eyes lol. Like i said probably a very rare occurance hes the only person ive ever met hobbywise with those capabilities . But yeah definitely true
Here and there but will be THERE e Originally Posted by Kay2Day

You definitely need to let me know
My record is 2 but hopefully that changes soon Originally Posted by CarmenXOXO
I'm game if you are
You definitely need to let me know Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
Tempt me with an AWESOME time why dont u lol
Tempt me with an AWESOME time why dont u lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Oh really? Your tempting me!! I'm excited already; ) lol