See a Doctor!!

Peanut butter aside....
I think providers should be getting bi weekly screenings. Id pay more for services with "papers". There is an untapped market in SA for high end women that provide clean sheets, fully stocked bathrooms for men, papers for review, etc. Also that doesnt do bng's all day. I love when a lady is dressed up and it feels like Im the only person she is seeing that day. Dont like it too much when the lady comes to the door with wet hair, no make up, and sex in the air. For a gentleman with a lot to lose the extra cost is justified.

...stir or no stir peanut butter?
Wow. That is very descriptive of Von. That seems like a bad time. Haha. Kudos to being a gentleman and not outing her. This is a good reminder that hygiene is parmount in this hobby for all parties to feel comfortable and have fun.

Looks like I may skip lunch now. Thanks Von
I guess the suspense can end.

It

was

Oldtiger. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Pbbbt...like you'd pass his screening.

Sidenote: WTF provider? Was that 250 (or whatever it was) really worth possibly wrecking what career you have? Work smarter not harder.
Seriously, it was oldtiger. No females were harmed in the making of this documentary.
LMAO Von.
Is this why girls have a no mod policy? It happened to you in Dallas too!!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1543044

They were quite the crowd up there.
I can't help but feel for the provider. She probably knew what she had but couldn't get the medical help that she needed. Originally Posted by therua
Or perhaps she didn't know where to find it. Ladies, there is a Women Health Clinic on San Pedro of the HWY near downtown. Its a good clean clinic and they provide a variety of services to you absolutely FREE if you cannot afford a doctor or are uninsured. They helped me with my regular checkups at a time things were tight for me. Everything from birth control, PAPs, STD testing, Mammograms, women's cancers referrals, and treatment.

Every provider no matter how often or how many clients they provide to should be tested regularly every 2 to 3 months without fail and be HONEST with the MDs, let them know you provide because you will get the best and through care for you as an individual. And with places like this there should be no excuses to get tested and treated if need be.

You cannot provide a good service and shouldn't if you are not caring for number one first-YOU. You are important and deserve the proper and best care.

Another tip, always put away a little to the side after every appt....20 to 50 bucks to take care of your personal needs like testing, treatment, birth control, scripts, eyeglasses, dental visits, etc. You'll be amazed how much you'll save and be able to afford things you need to keep you healthy.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy ALL!
I guess we will have to gown and glove up and inspects the goods or garbage beforehand.
I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Thats gross.. Like wtf.