The Walking Dead (Spoiler Sort of)

It's gotta be Daryl. People have been speculating that for a long time. Dwight has his crossbow now, after all. Doesn't make any sense for there to be two bowyers.
Duplicate post.
You can watch every episode for free on putlocker if you missed anything

Link below
http://www.putlocker.is/watch-the-wa...putlocker.html
When daryl was on the talking dead it sounded like his time was limited. We will see i guess.
Walking Dead is about to start up again. Will they kill off Darryl instead of Glenn?

Neagan is about to make an appearance. This is were the comic book series got very dark...
I don't think they'll have Glenn meet Lucille, after that last death fake-out. I'm kind of thinking it will be Darryl or Morgan. I also have a feeling either Denise or Tara is going to get Abraham's death. I don't think they're done with his story yet.
Darryl story line is nil. He's a fan favorite but I can see him moving on to another show. It'd have an instant viewership.
[QUOTE=Arltxguy;1057742913 Neagan is about to make an appearance. This is were the comic book series got very dark...[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....I felt last episode or two (prior to the mid-winter break) that this story line was coming sooner than later......

....not looking good for the good guys, is it?
Well, killing off one member of whatever group he comes across, right off the bat (pun intended), and without any reason, is Negan's M.O. Regardless, *someone* in the group will die by his hands.

And nobody from Atlanta has died since season 2, I believe. It's overdue.
So is that negan's car in the distance when his biker group got blown up? Or a goof in shooting?
  • anita
  • 02-27-2016, 12:02 AM
You can watch every episode for free on putlocker if you missed anything

Link below
http://www.putlocker.is/watch-the-wa...putlocker.html Originally Posted by bojulay
Wow thanks for the link. If it includes the newer ones that is awsome, I have been buying episodes.

I am a little disappointed with the last episode. Rick and Michonne platonic friendship was better, but that's just my opinion. The fans have been dying to see those two together, I know lol.