Friends, You have been foolish

• WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 11:31 AM
You are probably right, and most parents have made this mistake, but we often jump on the one that is most often the one causing or constantly involved in the conflict. Whether or not "he started it" or "no, she did" is uttered, the iron fist lands on the one most often at fault. . Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Maybe your son is more angelic than you give him credit for. Maybe manipulative sisters have something to do with your perception.

I sure as hell know that is how it works on these boards!
Maybe your son is more angelic than you give him credit for. Maybe manipulative sisters have something to do with your perception.

I sure as hell know that is how it works on these boards! Originally Posted by WTF
Too often one confuses who the manipulative sister is. When one leaves of their own accord it is they who made that choice.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Too often one confuses who the manipulative sister is. When one leaves of their own accord it is they who made that choice. Originally Posted by discreetgent
That does not change the facts of what was done just before leaving.
I suspect there are at least 2 sides to the story.
This thread sounds like a long inside joke and I walked in at the punchline.

To me and other's it's a bomb unless it's explained,
Well the story of Sean and Kylie was amusing enough for me to read this whole blinking thread.

Suffice it to say while we are all encouraged not to "feed the trolls" we all have our favorites... mine was Xavier, may his banned soul never rest in peace. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
~Chuckle~

It won't, that you can be sure of.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
I suspect there are at least 2 sides to the story. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Well I suspect you are correct but one has already lied straight up to me in a prior life. . .

The other never bought in to the Goddesses crap. . .

Fast Gunn a poster quit....no biggie, we all need at least a break from time to time. A few posters that did not care for her should have just stayed out of this thread. That would have been the classy thing. Had they it would already have expired. They haven't yet realized that they no longer have the control they once had. The level playing field will take some time for them to get used to. Their place of worship no longer takes precedence over others. They're Commoners again, just like the rest of us!!!

That should make it claer as mud
Fast Gunn a poster quit....no biggie, we all need at least a break from time to time. A few posters that did not care for her should have just stayed out of this thread. That would have been the classy thing. Had they it would already have expired. They haven't yet realized that they no longer have the control they once had. The level playing field will take some time for them to get used to. Their place of worship no longer takes precedence over others. They're Commoners again, just like the rest of us!!!

That should make it claer as mud Originally Posted by WTF
Fast Gunn,

To make it even clearer, there is more than one side to that story as well.

hope that helps
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Fast Gunn,

To make it even clearer, there is more than one side to that story as well.

Originally Posted by discreetgent
Of course there is DG.

But isn't it usually found somewhere in the middle for the 'two' sides to have revelance. In this case it is found nowhere near the middle. Much more so near WTF version than any fantasy dribble.

. A few posters that did not care for her should have just stayed out of this thread. That would have been the classy thing. Had they it would already have expired. : Originally Posted by WTF
Of course there is DG.

But isn't it usually found somewhere in the middle for the 'two' sides to have revelance. In this case it is found nowhere near the middle. Much more so near WTF version than any fantasy dribble. Originally Posted by WTF
Clearly a matter on which we will agree to disagree.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Clearly a matter on which we will agree to disagree. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Sure, just as people agreed to disagree with the OJ jury decision.

As a retired poster pointed out, it is normal to agree to disagree on subjective things but to do so on facts knock yourself out if you want to continue to error on those facts.
Interpretation always plays a role. The more facts and persons involved the more open to interpretation they are. For example, fact: the starter of this thread and I always had a cordial correspondence and posting repartee which it seems you are unware of, should be easily confirmed by that poster assuming you know how to contact her. Facts are not always what they seem.

On to truly objective facts. Who wins todays SuperBowl? Colts are favored by 5.5 points. I'll say Colts winning and not covering the spread.
  • irena
  • 02-07-2010, 11:10 AM
My God the three lady ModsSquad over there had poor Shorty giving up his balls like a they were a bottle of water at an airport check-in! . Originally Posted by WTF
Плоскость ваших шуток лежит вне сферы моих интересов.

(Srsly, the mods over @ aspd/HDH were AnneMarie, HollyB, Thais, and Theshortstack. Four avatars with very different personalities and beliefs. IMO, anyone who knew them can vouch that a "three lady ModsSquad" is at best a random WTF fantasy.)
  • irena
  • 02-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Interpretation always plays a role. The more facts and persons involved the more open to interpretation they are. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Fully agreed. This seems to be part of WTF's problem, he interprets she who left seeks him as her Don Quixote de la Mancha.