why do so many 100% aa Indies say their race is mixed

• DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 07:13 PM
That's funny I was just showing KaitlynDior the other day an ad of a provider claiming she was Asian and black . I'll be real she didn't look nothing Asian Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Whatever race you are, you are very beautiful!!!
Thx for all the great feedback. .. made for a nice thread.. and thanks to theladies giving me their feedback...

I dont want a provider who talks like she's born nd raised in south dallas... Originally Posted by earnthismoney
I'd be careful with this type of generalization. You're assuming the same things that most non pimped NBA policy providers do (black hobbyist=cheap, unclean, thuggish, insert your own pejorative), and I'd guess you'd disagree with their assumptions? Where you were born has nothing to do with your ability to use the English language or how intelligent you are,even if you're a provider.

It seems like the problem you're having is related to your price point and hobby discernment skills. If you see a girl you like, if you check a few of her ads and read a few of her reviews, I wouldn't think you'd have the type of problems you're describing because you'd know what you're getting into.
I'd be careful with this type of generalization. You're assuming the same things that most non pimped NBA policy providers do (black hobbyist=cheap, unclean, thuggish, insert your own pejorative), and I'd guess you'd disagree with their assumptions? Where you were born has nothing to do with your ability to use the English language or how intelligent you are,even if you're a provider.

It seems like the problem you're having is related to your price point and hobby discernment skills. If you see a girl you like, if you check a few of her ads and read a few of her reviews, I wouldn't think you'd have the type of problems you're describing because you'd know what you're getting into. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Wish I knew what I was getting into on bp but u never do... only place a hobbyists knows what he is getting into really is ampville. . And ive had a few bad experiences their also