What do set the value of a "nut" at?

You've only gotten one POA that you care to share about?

Well I'll BE ... an you know what HAT!
I had a session today at a lower price level. It was awesome and I had only one NUT. but it was more like a coconut! Big, hairy and full of milk!

I'll be back to see this pretty young thing again and again.

And I won't be putting a calculator up her ass. (Unless of course she wants me to... then I'll bring an adding machine!)
If that is perceived as a personal attack then you must have high estrogen levels... Quit being so emotional and acting like a woman. It was more of an observation than an attack so get some sac little minded boys.

Chit boy, I think really is in love and wants desperately to be a part of any group that will take him. He keeps talking about his crush on Whispers even when he is not around. I did not know this was the boy scouts what is this crap about rank #2? As far as your BB terms I love sports and do not play xbox. Feel free to throw out basketball, football, or even golf terms and I know what they are and stand for. I do understand that your short term memory is failing you by now and in 30 minutes or so you will forget.

Speaking of nuts I got two B-day nuts yesterday from my ATF. I am a pleaser, I made sure she got her O first. It was a fun. afternoon for me. Based off this discussion I got a really good value for my nuts...
  • Booth
  • 03-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Kindly refrain from further personal slams. (Feel free to attack me for only having 1 review, though.)

Back on topic, please. Originally Posted by Vyt

If that is perceived as a personal attack then you must have high estrogen levels... Quit being so emotional and acting like a woman. It was more of an observation than an attack so get some sac little minded boys.
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wow.
  • BFE
  • 03-10-2011, 11:32 AM
x2 I like that...

Egg McMuffin at McDonalds ≠ Eggs Benedict at Chez Zee's Originally Posted by austinkboy
What? The Food Network bought the Eccie Forums?

(sorry, couldn't resist).