Banning Requirements

ECCIE bans are a strange thing.

You can violate a major rule such as outing a former handle and only get 10 days off no matter what the reason for the handle change including the need of a provider to hide from a stalker.

You can repeatedly harass clients and get a few days off but the bans never seem to get longer.

One thing ECCIE talked about when it first went live is the flexibility of the bans. IF a person were banned for something and they make a reasonable request to have the ban shortened, I'm certain that most times that I have been aware of, it has been shortened.

If however the person banned starts to scream and bitch and whine about it, calling staff and screeching, then the ban may be for the entire time or even extended.

I have no clue who this thread is about nor do i care but those are the aspects about banning I have been seeing over the last 2 years.
^ Very interesting post. Thanks for posting.
Naomi. . You can actually pass London on the post whore status. All you got to is average 13 posts a day during her vacation time. Then you become Queen of the Post Whore Association Again!!
Yes when London and I were banned I noticed that the site was EXTREMELY slow. Funny we're hated by a few here but when there's a thread about us the haters are the first to post. If they can't stand us so much, why post in our threads? I say we're good for this site. Like Charles said, London added spice to the community.

This world would be very boring if we were all the same. I can't get on ECCIE and kiss ass all day. That's not me. For a lot ladies here, every single word is an AD. I understand it's a frickin hooker board but damn it's annoying. Hot sex machine is great but Hot sex machine with a brain is even better and that's why I love my friend London. Some people have a problem with the way we post but it does nothing but grow our business. All the drama here is really unnecessary. I know why she got banned and it's not a good enough reason if you ask me.

@ Johnnybax: What the heck does it take for a point to be lifted or for one to be unbanned around here?

Damnit so much for London's "one and done" mod only tour .

Lol.

Yall have a nice day. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Seriously? This site was extremely slow without you and London? Darlin', I hate to break it to you, but the site wasn't slow without you two ladies. The site continued to be visited by the same people, the posting went down some because you and London can't stand to NOT post. I will say this about London, since she's returned, her attitude has been better when posting and it was nice to chat with her in the PR.

Of course the haters are going to post in your threads. They KNOW you can't stop yourself from egging it on and continuing the drama.

No, you don't need to kiss ass in every thread, many having proven that. Is every word an ad in posts? Sure, but you need also to include yourself in that too darlin'. You continue to make comments to other ladies and gents that are flirty, tempting and yes, advertising yourself in that way.

There's not one thread that you or others have posted in that hasn't gotten off topic and been hijacked with the flirting, etc. You say that reading the threADs is annoying, but isn't it annoying for others to continue to hijack threads were people might actually want to read the posts about the topic at hand instead of all the self-promotion?

You've said pretty much from day one that you don't like the site, don't need it and you're only on here because of the powder room. You don't have access to the PR, but yet you're still here. So, you must like it Naomi.

Naomi, I have no problem with you or London. But, get off the high horse and look in the mirror.

Now, let the white knighting from both hobbyists and providers begin.
Naomi. . You can actually pass London on the post whore status. All you got to is average 13 posts a day during her vacation time. Then you become Queen of the Post Whore Association Again!! Originally Posted by shorty
Lmao! Currently there are only 4 threads I'm interested in: This one, the other London thread, ed's "hijack this" thread and SNL's fuck you threads. I average 29 posts a day so I'm already there .
Seriously? This site was extremely slow without you and London? Darlin', I hate to break it to you, but the site wasn't slow without you two ladies. The site continued to be visited by the same people, the posting went down some because you and London can't stand to NOT post. I will say this about London, since she's returned, her attitude has been better when posting and it was nice to chat with her in the PR. Originally Posted by MsElena
Yes seriously.

So what?

No, you don't need to kiss ass in every thread, many having proven that. Is every word an ad in posts? Sure, but you need also to include yourself in that too darlin'. You continue to make comments to other ladies and gents that are flirty, tempting and yes, advertising yourself in that way. Originally Posted by MsElena
Eccie carries no weight in the carolinas. I'm currently NOT touring so ... I don't know how that is advertising.
I come here for the entertainment. I've invited a lot of my own clients here and they love it though they don't use it when looking for a provider because there are not that many providers here from the carolinas. I wonder why. Hmmmm.... Honestly, I really don't care. Flirty, Tempting? Ahh that's just the REAL me.

Naomi, I have no problem with you or London. But, get off the high horse and look in the mirror. Originally Posted by MsElena
You don't? It's very obvious. London says hi btw.
Well if everyone starts to suffer from London and Valerie post withdrawals, you can catch them on B**D***** site.
Well if everyone starts to suffer from London and Valerie post withdrawals, you can catch them on B**D***** site. Originally Posted by shorty
I will be there. Renewing my membership there today !
@MsElena

+1
I will be there. Renewing my membership there today ! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Send me the join link!!!
I will be there. Renewing my membership there today ! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Normally we would take credit for getting london banned, but that isn't really fair to her she is a strong and as she often told us very smart woman that was burdened by the belief that the rules just shouldn't apply to her. I am sad that this has meant the loss of my new Bestie Naomi you never call, you never write and I was so hoping you kids would come play on the Island...

Father Wayward has the sads now.
Normally we would take credit for getting london banned, but that isn't really fair to her she is a strong and as she often told us very smart woman that was burdened by the belief that the rules just shouldn't apply to her. I am sad that this has meant the loss of my new Bestie Naomi you never call, you never write and I was so hoping you kids would come play on the Island...

Father Wayward has the sads now. Originally Posted by Wayward
Oh hush Wayward, I know that wasn't the intent. I knew that thread would end the way it did. You haven't lost me, you drama king! Check your pms in 5.
The reason for asking is Why Did London Rayne Get A 90 Day Ban From ECCIE For Supposedly Hijacking A Thread When The Other People On That Same Thread Didn't Get The Same Treatment? Originally Posted by shorty
what thread was that? can you post a link? I want to read.
what thread was that? can you post a link? I want to read. Originally Posted by ninasastri
My love, you know the thread. Check your pm.
My apologies 4 my unnecessary rudeness but I'm just really dissapointed with eccie ...