What is the fastest time you started fucking a client/or provider from the moment you or the provider walked in the door (first time meeting)? For providers and clients!!!

I met a girl at a 7-11 parking lot, gorgeous brunette she got in my car in a red summer dress without any panties and jumped on it.......best time of my life
i've done this plenty of times over the last 20yrs of pay4play - as probably have lots of guys.
sometimes, provider was fully clothed but no panties; sometimes in crotchless fishnet bodystocking; sometimes naked; sometimes naked & blindfolded.
sometimes, i fucked her for entire session; sometimes i fucked her and she sucked lil delites; sometimes she just sucked lil delites.
sometimes, there were two providers waiting for me behind the door.

so, nothing new here. just another kind of session to be experienced.

however, it's not the kind of experience that i want to have every session.
cos in my mind, the session should be mainly about what i'm wanting, not about mainly what she's wanting.
  • grean
  • 08-28-2017, 08:08 AM
Enough back and forth PMs could get this setup, no?
Not really into small talk so usually get going right away
About 30 seconds..... Soon as I got inside the door, on went the hat and I was inside her as quickly as possible...just couldn't wait. I didn't even take off all my clothes and neither did she.
A few "pregame" hot texts as preparation and nudity(at least I am nude as you walk in) allow for fucking in seconds)) I recommend enter barefoot in shorts and tank top and shed them as we go to my bed. As I spread my legs in MISH or get into doggie, you should be hard and throbbing and lube will be readily available as needed))
I forgot about this girl.

https://www.preferred411.com/P173672

She was trying to get me out of the door the second I walked in.

She kept talking about making it to the airport on time.

She was a beautiful girl. It was like 30 second suck and a couple of strokes in Asian RCG and I pumped the mother-load.

It was not a very good experience overall. I'd have to say. She didn't have time for MSOG.
Back in the phonebook days (showing my age a bit, I suppose), there was this one girl who walked in the door and literally threw her tongue down my throat. This was at a time where kissing and bbbj were rarer than unicorns, at least in my neck of the woods. Pretty girl. A little on the skinny side. But boy, she was an excellent kisser. My dick turned to STEEL instantly.

The opening kiss happened within 10 seconds of me letting her in. After maybe a minute of bbbj and five minutes of fucking, it was a done deal. I just laid on the bed, delightfully stunned (phonebook sessions were typically average to lame back then) as she got dressed and let herself out.

Either she was extremely new at this and was just excited, or she was experienced enough to know that a hard, passionate go at it was the quickest way to make guys cum in a hurry instead of drawing it out with lame bullshit, 'I hope you don't cum' tactics that some girls who hate the business try to pull off. Either way, it was one of my better hobby encounters ever, even to this day.
Would it help if I wore this?

I forgot about this girl.

https://www.preferred411.com/P173672

She was trying to get me out of the door the second I walked in.

She kept talking about making it to the airport on time.

She was a beautiful girl. It was like 30 second suck and a couple of strokes in Asian RCG and I pumped the mother-load.

It was not a very good experience overall. I'd have to say. She didn't have time for MSOG. Originally Posted by Muscleup
She is stunning... I love Euro girls...
tank top and shorts seem to work best I have other suggestions depending on situation)
tank top and shorts seem to work best I have other suggestions depending on situation) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Just a shirt, really. I love seeing skirts or shirts fighting a losing battle with some sexy, curvy hips, panties or no panties. That's instant STEEL material right there. Makes me want to tear some pussy UP!!
The girls need to be totally nude at the door and guys just in loose shorts and maybe no shirt at all!! It is always hot greeting a guy at the door who is practically nude and fully erected)))
I'm cracking up thinking about the Seinfeld episode where they have the bet about who can hold out on masturbating (master of your donain).. and Kramer walks in DURING conversation, not 10 seconds after making the bet...

"I'm out!"

TeagenLuv... honey you're so incredibly hot, this is almost unfair. Maybe the better challenge with you is "the fastest finish of 'Round 2'!" (As its looking like you have quite a lot that can beat the 30 second mark on Round 1... lol)
Scribe, I think it would be hard to have a fair "fastest finish" competition as there are so many variables to a fast finish on round 1 or 2 or even 3. I am sure most sluts have had guys finish in a few seconds on every round including rounds 4 and 5)